My passion for professional development and resume writing started in High School. My resume helped me get my foot in the door (and eventually WIN!) for one of the most selective scholarships in the country (3% acceptance rate). Once I realized how important perfecting your resume was, I was determined to becoming a Career Coach at my college as well. Using my resume once again, I was able to make a great impression with the staff there and was chosen for the role. From that moment forward, I :
- Served 2+ years as a Career Coach/Peer Advisor advising my peers on their resumes, cover letters, and other application materials
- Used my resume writing methods to receive several interviews and job offers from highly selective companies like Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, Bloomberg L.P., etc.
- Currently a Leasing Administrator for a Real Estate Development firm in Brooklyn, NY
- Super passionate about building a personal brand and providing a great 1st impression with your Resume and Cover Letter
- Publish content on Youtube/Instagram on the topics of Personal/Professional Development, Personal Finance, and Investing