Clear and Simple AWS Advanced Networking Specialty
What you'll learn
- Pass the AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty Exam
- Learn how to manage AWS Networking with over 25 hands-on lab demos
- Use the included practice test to prepare for the real exam
- Understand and manage ENIs, EIPs, Bastion Hosts, Enhanced Networking, and Placement Groups
- Configure and differentiate between NAT Gateways and NAT Instances
- Manage VPC peering and configure static and dynamic routing for VPC Peers
- In-depth knowledge of VPC security including Security Groups, Network ACLs, Web Application Firewalls, VPC Endpoints, and much more
- Understand Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) including listeners, target groups, rules and conditions, and connection draining
- Configure and manage Route 53 including different routing policies, private DNS zones, and DNS forwarding
- Master and manage Hyrbrid VPCs, including deploying and managing VPNs and Direct Connect
- Understand Static and BGP routing and how they can be used in an AWS VPC
- Learn about the different Disaster Recovery architectures that are possible with AWS
- You should have a basic understanding of AWS concepts (EC2, S3, etc.)
- You should have a basic understanding of routing and IP Addressing concepts.
Are you looking for AWS Networking Training? Do you want to learn from an experienced trainer who makes complex concepts simple and easy to understand? Do you need to prepare for the AWS Advanced Networking Specialty exam? Do you need to learn about VPCs, Direct Connect, VPNs, Routing, VPC Peering, Transit Networks, network security, load balancing, Route 53, CloudFront, Disaster Recovery, or other AWS Networking subjects?
I am an AWS official Instructor, and have a number of top-rated courses on Udemy. Most lectures in this course are 5 - 15 minutes long. A few deeper topics are slightly longer.
Cloud Computing is everywhere. Traditional standalone datacenters are slowly becoming a thing of the past. More organizations are either migrating to the AWS cloud, or are configuring hybrid computing models that use on-premises resources and cloud resources. In order to stay relevant you must understand AWS. Many of the networking concepts that you may have already mastered are applicable to AWS networking.
This course builds off my "AWS Solutions Architect Associate with Practice Test" course, and gives you a deeper understanding of AWS networking. Also, you may notice some overlap with my AWS Security Specialty course as it relates to network security.
So join me on this journey, and enjoy my top-rated AWS Networking course!
Who this course is for:
- Network administrators or engineers that need to understand AWS networking
- Anyone who plans to take the AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty Exam
I am the owner of TrainerTests and have delivered thousands of hours of official live training to my students, and I love teaching people new skills.
I provide video training unlike any other organization. I believe in using high quality illustrations and animations to simplify complex concepts. In my courses you will get the technical depth that you need, with a focus on making sure that you completely understand the underlying concepts.
Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, I always enjoy making new contacts with my students!