AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner - Essentials Course-2022
What you'll learn
- You will learn the terminologies and concepts related to the AWS platform.
- You will gain a sound understanding of AWS security measures.
- You can navigate through the AWS Management Console.
- You are able to differentiate AWS storage options and create an Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket.
- You have a good understanding of deployment and management options.
- You can understand AWS computing and networking options and can work with Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS).
- You know how to start an Amazon Relation Database Service (RDS) instance.
- You can describe managed services and database options.
- You can understand AWS management tools including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) and AWS Trusted Advisor.
- Management-Services: AWS Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) and AWS Trusted Advisor
- Basics of Information Technology
- Know how of how IT functions
This course introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides IT technical end users with the cloud fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements.
Whether you are just starting out, building on existing IT skills, or advancing your Cloud knowledge, this course is a great way to expand your journey in the Cloud.
Cloud computing provides a simple way to access servers, storage, databases and a broad set of application services over the Internet. A Cloud services platform such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), owns and maintains the network-connected hardware required for these application services, while you provision and use what you need via a web application.
AWS began offering its technology infrastructure platform in 2006. At this point, AWS has over a million active customers using AWS in every imaginable way.
This course is approximately 8 hours long in total, and will be delivered through a mix of:
Video demonstrations through Hands on Labs
The course curriculum is designed as follows :
Introduction to Cloud computing
First Steps into Amazon Web Services
Identity and Access Management
Virtual Private Cloud
All you need to know about EC2
Simple Storage Services
Autoscaling , Elasticity and ELB
Monitoring with Cloud Watch
Logging with SNS
Auditing with Cloud Trail
Serverless computing with Lambda
AWS Shared Reponsibility Model
Security and Compliance on AWS
AWS Key Management Service
AWS Organizations and Pricing Model
AWS Billing and Cost tools
AWS Support Plans and Trusted Advisor
Reference Documentation with AWS Whitepapers
Who this course is for:
- This AWS training was designed for business and IT decision-makers who are responsible for clarifying the technical advantages of AWS services.
- For SysOps administrators and developers who are interested in the use of AWS services as well as for new AWS customers.
- People who are responsible for clarifying the technical benefits of AWS services
- New AWS customers
Anand Rao is a senior technical instructor and cloud consultant. He has worked with large enterprises for about 15 years and has a wide range of technologies in his portfolio. Anand is adept at not just cloud platforms (Azure , AWS and GCP) but also well-versed with IAM, security and automation with powershell and python.
In addition, he has been developing and updating the content for various courses. He has been assisting many engineers in the lab examinations and securing certifications.
Anand Rao has delivered instructor led trainings in several states in India as well as several countries like USA, Bahrain, Kenya and UAE. He has worked as a Microsoft Certified Trainer globally for Corporate Major Clients.
Anand is also a Certified seasoned professional holding certifications in following platforms:
Microsoft Certified Trainer ( MCT )
SY0-401 : CompTIA Security +
Scrum Certified master ( SCRUM )
Certified Network Defender ( CND – EC-Council )
Certified Ethical hacker ( CEH – EC-Council )
70-640 MS Active Directory
70-533 MS Azure Administration
70-534 MS Azure Architecture
AWS certified solutions Architect – Associate
AWS certified sysops administrator – Associate
Google Cloud Platform-Cloud Architect (GCP)
Certified Cloud Security Knowledge ( CCSK )
SC 900, SC 200 & SC -300
Note: Anand also manages channel "The Cloud Mentor" in youtube. Feel free to subscribe to AWS and Azure. Share, Learn, Subscribe.