AWS Solution Architect Associate (SAA-C02): Exam Readiness
What you'll learn
- Identify the main domains for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate (SAA-C02) exam
- Design resilient, performance-oriented, secure, cost-optimized and operationally excellent architectures
- Understand conceptual guidelines and preparation key points
- Acquire exam readiness
- Basic understanding of IT, networking and databases
Preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam can be very exhaustive, tedious and time-consuming. Taking time off from your busy daily routines could be very challenging. Keeping these common problems in mind, this course has been developed with an objective of providing concise conceptual guidelines and study notes to make you ready for the certification exam.
The course is divided into the following sections:
1. Cloud and virtualization: Concepts of virtualization and cloud computing, XaaS service models- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS), cloud deployment models, benefits of cloud computing, AWS global infrastructure
2. Compute: Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instance types, access, health checks, purchasing options, Autoscaling, scaling policies, Elastic load balancer, Simple Queue Service (SQS), AWS Lambda
3. Networking: Virtual Private Cloud, main components of VPC, security Groups, Network access control lists (NACL), VPC peering, AWS Route 53, AWS Cloudfront
4. Storage: Detailed description on Elastic block storage and Simple Storage Service (S3)
5. Security: Details on Identity and Access Management
6. Databases: Relational and Non-relational database, policies
7. Miscellaneous Topics: Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF), Migration strategies and AWS well-architected framework
Practice solving some sample exam questions so that you can get an idea about what type of questions can you expect at the exam. Wish you good luck with the certification !
Who this course is for:
- Individuals aspiring to acquire the readiness for AWS SAA-C02 exam
My career so far, has been an uncommon corporate example of successfully transitioning from a technical domain into a business domain, without a full-time MBA degree. Most of my business skills and competencies have been developed on job by working in different management and leadership roles, with people belonging to various cultures and driving digital transformation programs across the globe. Any minor gaps between my business competencies and job requirements were bridged through one-week crash executive MBA courses.
Currently, I enable Digital Transformation by helping individuals and businesses to develop a digital mindset and to embrace a culture of change, innovation and transformation.
I am a very social person who loves developing and interacting with people. I feel great joy and satisfaction in sharing my valuable knowledge and experience with as many people as possible and help them progress in their personal and professional lives. Twelve years in IT & Telecommunications industry have made me realize that every individual journey is unique and success formula for one may be different from the other. However, I strongly believe that with a combination of clarity, passion and efforts, one can achieve great heights in one’s career.