AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner 8 High level Test (520 Q)
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam is for individuals who have acquired the knowledge and skills of the AWS Cloud and can effectively explain their overall understanding. While it is independent of the specific technical roles covered by other AWS certifications, the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner test is also one of the recommended starting points for obtaining these Associate Certification.
Using this course, you can reconfirm your basic AWS knowledge, while also preparing for the Associate Exam.
* This course covers a range of different levels, from basic questions to more advanced and rare questions, based on your difficulty level. Please select the questions according to your purpose and level.
The questions in this course consist of three levels: Basic, Advanced, and Extra Advanced. The actual exam level questions are between Basic and Advanced. The three question levels are structured so that you can pass the actual exam 100% by getting accustomed to the more difficult and detailed questions.
【contents of the test】
■ Be able to reproduce the experience of the test as is.
■ You can experience the question format of the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam, multiple answer and single answer format.
■ Understand AWS test knowledge through detailed explanation of the answer and why each is right/wrong.
■ Many questions that will be the basis for further required knowledge, needed for passing associate exams.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
· Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
· Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
· Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
· Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
· Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
· Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
· Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
· Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating the AWS Cloud
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
· We recommend candidates have at least six months of experience with the AWS Cloud in any role, including technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial
· Candidates should have a basic understanding of IT services and their uses in the AWS Cloud platform
Who this course is for:
- Employees involved in AWS at an IT company
- Those who want to know the role of AWS in companies
- Business department personnel using AWS
- Those who are interested in AWS
- Those who are motivated to pass the AWS exam in a short period of time
AWS Trainer / AWS certified cloud practitioner / AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
We are an IT training company that provides training specialized in AWS and AI. We mainly conduct AWS training in Japan and sell AWS related books.
We provided many English and Japanese course for Udemy and have more than 115,000 students
- 4.5 Instructor Rating
- 4,330 Reviews
- 96,112 Students
- 8 Courses
AWS Trainer / AWS certified solutions architect / AWS certified cloud practitioner / AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
We have provided AWS training programs to Japan, the United States, India, and so on. We specialize in creating courses using both English and Japanese, and more than 110,000 students (a total of more than 180,000) have taken the course.
Our course is by far the No. 1 course in Japanese and has the largest number of users.