AWS networking solution overview with detailed diagrams
- 40 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The purpose of these videos is to help everyone understand what the available network solutions you have when it comes to AWS networking.
- having basic understanding of VPC, subnet, and route table
Understand AWS network solutions with clear pictures and diagrams rather than long and verbose documentation.
In this series, you will learn 5 main network scenarios and the corresponding network solutions for each of them.
1. Internet Solutions
2. Internal Solutions
3. Inter-Region and Inter-Account Solutions
4. Simplify the AWS network Architecture for easy management
5. AWS network On-Premises to AWS Network Solution
- developers/DevOps who wants to learn AWS network with a full picture of available network solutions
You will learn about the three main routes you could leverage to connect to the Internet from VPCs.
First route: internet gateway (IGW)(NAT)
Second route: VPN (VGW)
Third route: Direct Connect (VGW)
note: Public subnet and private subnet will be used for Internet Route Solutions.
You will learn about the two main solutions you could leverage to connect to AWS services and to other VPCs within the AWS network.
Internal Route: gateway endpoint
Inter-VPC Route: interface endpoint and endpoint services (PrivateLink)
Inter-VPC Route: VPC peering
You will learn about the two main solutions you could leverage to connect to other regions as well as other accounts. In addition, you will know the main difference between PrivateLink and VPC peerings solutions.
Inter-Account route: VPC peering, PrivateLink
Inter-Region route: VPC peering
Inter-Region and Inter-Account route: VPC peering + PrivateLink
You will learn about the four main solutions you could leverage to connect from On-Premises to the AWS network.
Internet Solution: AWS Public services, Public Subnet
VPN Solution (secure): Private subnet
Direct Connect Solution (fast): AWS Public services, Private Subnet
VPN over Direct Connect Solution (secure,fast): AWS Public services, Private Subnet