AWS Certified - Solution Architect Associate - MockQA
- 3 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Yes. A brief idea about AWS certification.
This course is designed to assess the candidate's readiness to take any, or all, of the AWS associate exams, it focuses primarily on assessing the candidate's readiness of the common Core Topics Knowledge of all three AWS Associate exams including:
AWS VPC(and its components),
EC2, EBS, ELB,
Global Infrastructure etc.
These subjects constitute around 75% +/- of the AWS associate exams' required knowledge, and are, mostly, common to all three AWS associate exams.
Passing this exam at 80% (without memorizing answers via repeated tries) means, you have close to 67% of the actual exam points guaranteed, which maximizes your chances to pass on your first attempt. Also, it indicates that you have a very good level of knowledge of the core topics.
The exam is a true mock exam featuring:
- 60 scenario-based, exam difficulty-level, questions
- Exam is timed to 80 minutes to mimic a real exam, however, you have an option to pause it if you want to (is not a feature of the real exam)
- You can mark questions for review, exactly like what you can do in the real exam
- Exam passing score is adjusted to be 80%, Passing the core knowledge exam at this score indicates you are ready for this part for the actual exam.
Why 90% passing score?
The Core knowledge in the actual exam will be around 70% of your exam overall score. Being fully prepared for the core knowledge means, you are very likely to pass the actual exam with little more preparation on the other 20-25% exam specific areas that are not tested here.
If you pass this exam, you are good to go for the core knowledge part, you just need to be as prepared for the exam specific content above and beyond the Core Knowledge.
What if You couldn't score 80%+ on this mock exam?
Do not be distressed, it is better to know this now than know when you fail a try, and waste USD150, not mentioning the emotional disappointment. However, this would then highlight a weakness in your understanding/preparation of the core knowledge, which then needs to be filled before you sit the exam.
There are many ways to fill this gap, one of them, and the easiest way, is the AWS Mock QA tool I have developed (mockqa - a place to practice as much as you can), that covers the core knowledge in the best way possible and guarantees:
1) Deepest level of understanding of the AWS core knowledge for all three associate certificates
2) Provides guided practice questions, scenario-based, at or slightly above the exam difficulty level, fully explained
3) Provides the way to read the questions, how to avoid the pitfalls in reading the questions,
4) Teaches you how to
This is your low cost, and quick tool to find out whether you are ready for your upcoming AWS associate level exam(s), a tool that can save you wasting $150/exam on a failed try, and the emotional stress and disappointment of such an experience.
Why should you trust this tool?
Judge where you stand yourself in a safer environment, before you are judged by the actual exam, and avoid a potential failed try!
This is the very reason why this MOCK Exam is created for the Core Knowledge Areas that are common across all three Associate courses.
Also, you should trust this tool because:
a. The questions are exam difficulty-level questions, multiple choice, multi-answer, so passing and scoring close to 90% means you will not be surprised in
b. It has been prepared by individuals who have already passed these AWS exam, and know by experience what is and isn't a true exam level questions
c. You have nothing to loose, if you score high enough, you will get a confidence boost that can enable you to sit comfortably for the exam
d. If you have weaknesses the course will also guide you through how to fix that and be ready to ACE the exam.
e. It is always better to practice more before the exam, take this exam challenge that is way cheaper than the actual exam, and will help you judge where You stand.
Always Remember, Practice Makes Perfect!
Enroll now and judge yourself where you stand in your preparations!
What are the requirements?
- Already started studying for one or more of the AWS Associate level certificates
What am I going to get from this course?
- Assess exam readiness for the Core Knowledge Topics of all three associate level AWS certificates
What is the target audience?
- All Candidates for AWS Certified Associate Level Exams.
- Those who are preparing and appearing for AWS certification - Solution Architect Associate