AWS MasterClass: Go Serverless with AWS Lambda & AWS Aurora
What you'll learn
- Understand AWS Serverless Architecture In A Hands-On Manner
- Hands-On Knowledge About AWS Serverless Aurora
- Implement 3-Tier Or Multi-Tier Applications Using AWS Serverless Architecture
- DR Implementation Using Serverless
- Real-world Use Cases Of AWS Serverless Architecture
- How To Scale Your Application Using AWS Serverless Architecture
- You should have an AWS Account
- You should be well versed with AWS Management Console
- You should have basic understanding of AWS Services like EC2, VPC, S3, IAM etc.
- You should have basic knowledge on Python
- You must have burning desire to learn something new
The next big thing in Cloud computing is Serverless architecture.
So what is this Serverless computing architecture?
Traditionally the applications are developed and deployed in servers. Apart from coding, the developer should also look into pre-deployment checks such as storage allocation, and server maintenance.
With Serverless computing, the code execution is entirely managed by the cloud provider. Developers can concentrate on the coding part, and the cloud provider takes care of managing, provisioning and maintaining servers for the code deployment.
Serverless architecture has an automatic scaling feature which helps to reduce the computing and operational costs. Serverless doesn’t require containerization, developers or programmers will write code in the vendor console.
AWS Lambda is a front runner in serverless computing services. Even companies like Netflix, Codepen, Zalora, Coca-Cola, and Nordstrom have embraced AWS serverless.
There is no wonder why there is an increased demand for developers with AWS Lambda skills.
According to Indeed jobs listings, Average salary of developers with AWS Lambda skills is $121,481.
That's why today, we are thrilled to be able to share with you our new training program "AWS MasterClass: Go Serverless with AWS Lambda and Amazon Aurora.”
What does the AWS Serverless course offer to you?
1. You will learn AWS Simple Storage Service, its features. How to host a static website (in HTML) using S3.
2. Learn about the basics of API Gateway. How to map URL query strings to variables in backend programs in Lambda and how to use mapping templates in API Gateway.
3. You will learn how to provision and use AWS RDS (MySQL). How to connect to RDS MySQL using a database client from EC2 and your own laptop.
4. You will learn how to provision and use AWS Aurora Serverless Database and connect to it from EC2 instance.
5. You will learn what is a Lambda function. How to host backend in Lambda using Python programming language. You will also learn various features of Lambda and connect to Aurora Serverless database from Lambda Function.
6. For better understanding, you will go through an actual demo of a 3-tier application. Front end tier would be hosted on S3 using HTML. Backend application will be executed using Lambda function, front-end requests would be directed to backend application using AWS API Gateway. DB tier would be hosted on Aurora Serverless. Finally, how to stitch all these components together.
What Sets Us Apart?
Complete beginner to expert skills – This course does not assume any expertise in the Serverless architecture. We give you step by step instructions, and in fact, we hand hold you through all the exercises together with you.
Practical demo tutorials – Where most courses bombard you with dense theory and set you on your way, we believe in developing a deep understanding of not only what you’re doing, but why you’re doing it. That’s why we focus on building up your understanding for infinitely better results down the line.
I am not an engineer; will this course still benefit me?
Whether you are a start-up founder, a product manager or a project manager - it is quite likely that your organization is already using or will be using these technologies. You might not be interested in learning about new technologies. Well, we don’t blame you for that. But whether you like it or not, any business relies on updating the new technology to survive.
Is your IT career on the right track?
Well, if you invest your time and bring an eagerness to learn, we guarantee you real, actionable education at a fraction of the cost you can demand as an IT engineer or consultant. We are confident your investment will come back to you in no time.
So, if you're ready to make a change and learn how to go serverless, click the "Add to Cart" button below.
What are you waiting for? Click the “Add to Cart” button below and get started today with our course “AWS MasterClass: Go Serverless with AWS Lambda and Amazon Aurora.”
Let’s do this together!
Who this course is for:
- Cloud engineers and architects
- Application Developers (Python, Java, NodeJS etc.)
- Cloud enthusiasts
- Technology startup founders
- AWS Job seekers
- Anybody with passion to learn new technologies
At TetraNoodle Technologies and its education arm - TetraTutorials, we work with several startups and build small to very high scale cloud solutions every day. We know what it takes to do this well.
We strive to put all our hands-on experience into these courses. Instead of superficial knowledge - we go into the depth of the topic and give you the exact - step by step blueprint on how to tame these complex topics in easy and digestible bite-sized videos. This real world knowledge enables you to grasp these concepts easily, and you can apply this learning immediately into your projects.
TetraNoodle technologies has been in the software business since 2001. We have been part of many prestigious projects and startups. Over the course of these years - we have gained a good insight into what makes for flexible, scalable and robust software solutions. We are passionate about sharing all our collective knowledge with you. As of mid-2017, we have already taught over TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND students and counting.
I grew up in a small town in India. A friendly child, my home was troubled. I withdrew into my shell, becoming aloof and angry. At age 15, I started working in a factory where I labored 12 hours/day with only $2 as a daily salary.
LAST CHANCE BLOWN
Reading business magazines in the factory corner, a dream was born. Could I improve my life? Feeling certain I was destined for freedom, for a 15-year old - it seemed like a pipe dream. Education was the only way out. My friends left for college, but I couldn’t afford to pay. Had I blown my last chance?
A YEAR’S SALARY
In 1995, a new computer institute threw its doors open in our town. Tuition was greater than a year’s salary, but I scraped together funds for the first class where I found my passion: programming. I met my wife there and we fell madly in love. Our marriage was disapproved of! Ultimately I had to run away from home with only a suitcase full of clothes. After our marriage, we traveled to Canada and started a new life.
THE NEW LIFE
I had no contacts or resources, but I was determined to improve my life. I realized education and the right training was the only way for me to achieve my goals.
Somehow I managed to acquire modest education.
From there I went on to become a technical leader and CTO in multiple startups.
All this happened because of education and training. So I am very passionate about learning and sharing knowledge.
I favor pragmatic solutions over complex ones.
I favor scrappiness over lavishness.
I favor fast execution over endless deliberation.
I favor serving the CUSTOMER over my own desires to build something cool.
I favor bending the rules (without breaking them) over abiding by them.
I believe in the resiliency and adaptability of the human race, and I know we can overcome any challenge if we work together.
- 3.7 Instructor Rating
- 763 Reviews
- 12,916 Students
- 16 Courses
From $2/day to the boardrooms of Fortune 500. The place was a small state called Punjab in North India. The period was between the 1980s to early 1990s when i just started my journey of becoming a business mentor.
There was no internet. No one knew what a personal computer was and definitely not the concept of connecting with people across the globe through electronic means.
Today, with four patents, two published books, and 180K+ students across the globe, I am a business consultant, seasoned entrepreneur and a technology expert.
In this 25-year career, I have worked with multiple businesses in diverse industries from startups to Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Pearson, IBM, and many others.