AWS MasterClass: Docker Containers In The Cloud With AWS ECS
What you'll learn
- Learn about AWS ECS containerization service
- Learn about Docker - the defacto containerization engine used across the world
- Launch and operate AWS EC2 container instances
- Launch, manage and operate AWS ECS clusters
- Launch, manage and maintain tasks and processes on containers
- Understand how AWS ECS integrates with other AWS services
- Integrate AWS ECS with Jenkins for CI/CD pipeline
- Access to a free or paid account for AWS
- Basic knowledge about cloud computing
- Basic knowledge about IT infrastructure setup
- Desire to learn something new and continuous improvement
In the past decade cloud computing has been gaining popularity at a tremendous rate. Some cloud providers are experiencing a growth rate of 50% year over year – which is just astounding. And the reasons for this growth is obvious – cloud computing enables ubiquitous, convenient, on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources which can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal effort.
Amazon Web Services is a cloud computing platform which offers a broad set of global compute, storage, database, analytics, application, and deployment services that help organizations move faster at lower IT costs, and scale their applications.
Along with the popularity of cloud platforms - another phenomenon which has been taking over the modern software and IT landscape is containerization. The use of container technology like Docker has grown dramatically within organizations of all sizes.
But do you know what happens when you marry these two amazing technologies? The result is a massively scalable, robust and flexible infrastructure solution.
- Do you know what it takes to make cloud computing and containerization technologies work together seamlessly?
- How do you deploy your code in containers and host it within the AWS cloud environment?
- How do you secure and scale these containerized applications?
- How do you publish the apps supported by these technologies?
These are some of the fundamental problems cloud architects struggle with on a daily basis.
This course teaches you, how you can use Docker to package your code, deploy your applications in these portable containers and scale them using AWS ECS service in the AWS cloud.
In this course:
- You will learn about AWS ECS and how you can configure the AWS ECS environment and integrate it with other AWS services
- Discuss AWS ECS core features and functionality - in great depth - like Container Agent, Tasks Definitions, Clusters
- Understand the tight integration between AWS ECS and other AWS services – which makes this a very powerful platform. AWS Services IAM, Auto Scaling, ELB, EC2 container registry – all work seamlessly with AWS ECS.
- Finally, you will also learn how you can integrate AWS ECS with a sophisticated CICD pipeline using Jenkins.
if you are serious about architecting, deploying and operating containers and clusters in the AWS cloud – then this course is for you.
These cloud and DevOps skills are in great demand, but there’s no easy way to acquire this knowledge. Rather than rely on hit and trial method, this course will provide you with all the information you need to get started with your interoperability requirements.
Startups and technology companies pay big bucks for cloud engineers and contracts with the talent to set up elaborate cloud infrastructure required for today's global audience. They demand knowledge and experience in these cloud technologies.
When you become skilled at these technologies - you can demand top dollar for your abilities.
- Do you want the skills to be highly sought after?
- Do you want your career to touch cloud 9?
Did you answer, “Absolutely” to that question? If so, then our new training program “AWS MasterClass: Run And Manage Containers In Cloud With AWS ECS” is for you.
Look, if you're serious about becoming an expert cloud engineer and generating a greater income for you and your family, it’s time to take action.
Imagine getting that promotion which you’ve been promised for the last two presidential terms. Imagine getting chased by recruiters looking for skilled and experienced engineers by companies that are desperately seeking help. We call those good problems to have. :-)
Imagine getting a massive bump in your income because of your newly-acquired, in-demand skills.
That’s what we want for you. If that’s what you want for yourself, click the “Add to Cart” button below and get started today with our “AWS MasterClass: Run And Manage Containers In Cloud With AWS ECS”.
Let’s do this together!
Who this course is for:
- Software and IT engineers
- Cloud engineers
- Software architects
- Technical and non-technical tech founders
At TetraNoodle Technologies and its education arm - TetraTutorials, we work with several startups and build small to very high scale cloud solutions every day. We know what it takes to do this well.
We strive to put all our hands-on experience into these courses. Instead of superficial knowledge - we go into the depth of the topic and give you the exact - step by step blueprint on how to tame these complex topics in easy and digestible bite-sized videos. This real world knowledge enables you to grasp these concepts easily, and you can apply this learning immediately into your projects.
TetraNoodle technologies has been in the software business since 2001. We have been part of many prestigious projects and startups. Over the course of these years - we have gained a good insight into what makes for flexible, scalable and robust software solutions. We are passionate about sharing all our collective knowledge with you. As of mid-2017, we have already taught over TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND students and counting.
I grew up in a small town in India. A friendly child, my home was troubled. I withdrew into my shell, becoming aloof and angry. At age 15, I started working in a factory where I labored 12 hours/day with only $2 as a daily salary.
LAST CHANCE BLOWN
Reading business magazines in the factory corner, a dream was born. Could I improve my life? Feeling certain I was destined for freedom, for a 15-year old - it seemed like a pipe dream. Education was the only way out. My friends left for college, but I couldn’t afford to pay. Had I blown my last chance?
A YEAR’S SALARY
In 1995, a new computer institute threw its doors open in our town. Tuition was greater than a year’s salary, but I scraped together funds for the first class where I found my passion: programming. I met my wife there and we fell madly in love. Our marriage was disapproved of! Ultimately I had to run away from home with only a suitcase full of clothes. After our marriage, we traveled to Canada and started a new life.
THE NEW LIFE
I had no contacts or resources, but I was determined to improve my life. I realized education and the right training was the only way for me to achieve my goals.
Somehow I managed to acquire modest education.
From there I went on to become a technical leader and CTO in multiple startups.
All this happened because of education and training. So I am very passionate about learning and sharing knowledge.
I favor pragmatic solutions over complex ones.
I favor scrappiness over lavishness.
I favor fast execution over endless deliberation.
I favor serving the CUSTOMER over my own desires to build something cool.
I favor bending the rules (without breaking them) over abiding by them.
I believe in the resiliency and adaptability of the human race, and I know we can overcome any challenge if we work together.