AWS Lambda For The .NET Developer
What you'll learn
- Get started with Serverless Development in AWS
- Build your first AWS Lambda Functions using .NET
- Learn how to persist data to DynamoDB from Lambda Functions
- Learn to build HTTP APIs powered by AWS Lambda
- Connect your Lambda Function with other AWS Services and utilize the full power of AWS Infrastructure
- Understand how Lambda Functions work and execute in AWS environment
- Basic understanding on .NET and C# programming language
Are you a .NET Developer looking to get started with AWS Lambda?
AWS Lambda is Amazon’s answer to serverless compute services. It allows running code with zero administration of the infrastructure that the code is running on.
This course is for you if…
You are a .NET/C# programmer who is looking to get started with building AWS Lambda Functions.
You want to build serverless applications on AWS and want to learn about the basic building blocks. I will cover some common AWS services that you will come across when building Lambda functions.
What will you learn in this course?
Introduction to AWS Lambda and writing your first function in .NET 6.
Learn how to build, debug, and test AWS Functions.
A quick introduction to DynamoDB and learn how you can persist data from your AWS Functions.
Get introduced to Amazon API Gateway and learn to build HTTP APIs powered by AWS Lambda. Explore the latest Lambda Annotations Framework to build HTTP APIs.
Connect your Lambda Function with other AWS Services and utilize the full power of AWS Infrastructure
Overview of Lambda Functions Runtime, Execution environment, and the lifecycle of an AWS Lambda Function.
Why learn from me?
My name is Rahul, I’m an experienced programmer and I have been blogging/teaching on the internet for a very long time. I am currently a Microsoft MVP and AWS Community Builder.
If you want to see some of my sample content, you can head over to my YouTube channel or my blog, links to which are there on my public profile.
Does this sound great? Jump in and add AWS Lambda Functions to your tool belt.
Who this course is for:
- .NET Programmers who want to learn AWS Lambda Functions
- .NET Programmers wanting to build Serverless applications in AWS.
Hey, I am Rahul! I am a programmer, blogger, Microsoft MVP, AWS Community Builder, and YouTuber! I love teaching and try to explain 'Why we do, What we do' by going a level deeper into the things I teach.
I have been working in the Microsoft .NET stack with a strong focus on cloud technologies, building large-scale applications, and message-based architecture. I have worked for Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, and Telstra Purple (previously Readify). I'm currently working to provide the best ticketing experience at Oztix, Australia's largest independent ticketing company.