AWS Fargate & ECS - Masterclass | Microservices, Docker, CFN
What you'll learn
- You will slowly start by learning Docker Fundamentals and move on to ECS or Fargate.
- You will learn Docker fundamentals by implementing usecases like download image from Docker Hub and run on local desktop and build an image locally, test and push to Docker Hub.
- You will master the Elastic Container Service core concepts like Task Definition, Task and Service.
- You will learn using ECR - Elastic Container Registry in combination with ECS
- You will learn Docker Image Build, Push to ECR, run it as Task on ECS or Fargate Clusters.
- You will learn usage of Application Load Balancers in combination with ECS Tasks (Containers) and also implement URI based routing on ALB.
- You will understand and implement Service Autoscaling concepts of ECS
- You will implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts using AWS Developer Tools like CodeBuild, CodeCommit and CodePipeline.
- You will learn to master microservices deployments on ECS in combination with AWS CloudMap (for Service Discovery) and with AWS App Mesh (Service Mesh).
- You will learn to deploy Microservices Canary Deployments using AWS App Mesh.
- You will write CloudFormation Templates for Fargate Deployments starting from Network stack (VPC) to Service Stack (ECS or Fargate).
- You will learn to implement Distributed Tracing using X-Ray without making any application level code changes when AWS App Mesh (Envoy Proxy) is in place with ECS Deployments.
- You must have an AWS account to follow with me for hands-on activities.
- You dont need to have any basic Docker knowledge also to start this course. As part of Docker Fundamentals we have covered that too.
******* Course Overview *******
Welcome to this Amazing course on AWS Fargate & ECS - Masterclass | Microservices, Docker, CloudFormation. Below is the list of modules covered in this course.
Fargate & ECS - First Steps
Fargate and ECS Fundamentals
ECR - Elastic Container Registry
Load Balancing & Service Autoscaling
Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
Microservices Deployment without Service Discovery
Microservices Deployment with Service Discovery
Microservices Deployment with AWS App Mesh and X-Ray
Microservices Canary Deployments with AWS App Mesh
CloudFormation for Fargate Deployments
Each of my courses come with
Amazing Hands-on Step By Step Learning Experiences
Real Implementation Experience
Friendly Support in the Q&A section
30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- AWS Architects or Sysadmins or Developers who are planning to master Elastic Container Service (ECS) for Docker deployments.
- Any beginner who is interested in learning Docker fundamentals and moving on to master Docker Container deployments on AWS Cloud.
- Technologists who want to implement Continuous Integration and Continuos Delivery/Deployment process (CI/CD) in AWS with Docker Container Images.
I'm Kalyan Reddy Daida, an Architect with 15 Years of experience in designing complex Infrastructure solutions, Java programming and design with major payroll clients across the world.
I have special interests in cloud technologies and cloud-native solutions like Kubernetes and Istio. I am passionate about learning new technology and teaching.
I have extensive experience in architecting, designing and implementing solutions on AWS.
About Stack Simplify
At Stack Simplify we focus on implementing real world scenarios in our courses.
Each of our courses focuses on providing hands-on experience to students in learning new technology in a step-by-step and interesting manner.