- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Grasp the foundational servers, including Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
- Learn about the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Use AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database (RDS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
- Fundamental understanding of IT, storage, databases, and networking.
Introduction to AWS Core Services introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides IT technical end users with basic fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements.
This course has been developed by AWS, and is delivered by AWS technical instructors who teach cloud computing courses around the globe. Whether you are just starting out, building on existing IT skills, or advancing your Cloud knowledge, this course is a great way to expand your journey in the Cloud.
Cloud computing provides a simple way to access servers, storage, databases and a broad set of application services over the Internet. A Cloud services platform such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), owns and maintains the network-connected hardware required for these application services, while you provision and use what you need via a web application.
AWS began offering its technology infrastructure platform in 2006. At this point, AWS has over a million active customers using AWS in every imaginable way.
This course is approximately 4.0 hours long in total, and will be delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor lectures
- Video demonstrations
- Knowledge checks
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS.
- SysOps administrators, solution architects and developers interested in using AWS services.
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers.
This lecture discusses the AWS pace of innovation and the growing customer base.
This demonstration provides an overview of the AWS Management Console to access services, regions, and resources.