Ultimate EKS Course For Docker, Terraform and Helm Experts'
What you'll learn
- Design & Run well-architected an AWS EKS Cluster based on High-Availability & Cost effectiveness
- DevOps Environment for Kubernetes Cluster
- Use Terraform as Infrastructure-as-Code to Provision the Kubernetes Cluster on AWS
- Use Helm as Infrastructure-as-Code to release Kubernetes applications
- Install Core Applications on Kubernetes Cluster like Prometheus, Grafana and others
- Authenticate to AWS EKS Cluster effectively
- Run CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins with Production setup & Github integration
- Basic Knowledge in containers , docker & docker-compose
- Basic Knowledge in AWS
- Basic Knowledge in Kubernetes
<<<< DISCLAIMER: If you are not familiar with Docker, you may find this course hard. Please think twice before purchase >>>>
A production experience with kubernetes on AWS has been summarized for you in few minutes !
We designed this course for anyone seeking to setup a Kubernetes Cluster on AWS for production workload , and reuse this setup with any other AWS account or any other Cloud Provider.
We believe that Production requires reliability , while reliability requires codification of all operations.
From this principle, we designed this course to explain how you operate a Kubernetes cluster on production namely with AWS EKS using the most relevant "As-Code" Techs:
- Terraform : Infra as Code
- Helm : Kubernetes Apps as Code
- Helmfile: Helm Releases as Code
- Docker-compose: Containers as Code for executing some CLIs.
- Jenkinsfile : Pipeline as Code
By the end of the course, :
You will be Able to Setup a Kubernetes Cluster on AWS quickly and effectively
You will be Comfortable to Reproduce your infrastructure with any other Cloud provider.
You will be able to make your kubernetes cluster ready for production workload by deploying core applications like: prometheus, grafana, metrics-server, cluster-autoscaler, Ingress and others.
you will be able to develop Helm Chart for your own applications and release your apps to Kubernetes Cluster via Helm
You will able to leverage Software-Development-Lifecycle to operate your cluster like a Software Developer.
You will be able to setup a CI/CD system like Jenkins , ready for production CI/CD pipelines workload, with integration with Github, Oauth and others.
Who this course is for:
- Any Software Developer who wants to containerize his applications and continuously release them to Kubernetes
- Any SysOps engineer with Kubernetes basic knowledge who wants to effectively operate Kubernetes Clusters on production.
- A Site Reliability engineer or DevOps engineer who seeks for codifying all Kubernetes Operations and make them as Code.
- An Architect who seeks for a distributed system architecture with High Availability and Cost-effectiveness
I am a Software engineer with a deep Hands-on with DevOps, Automation, Cloud Computing, and Machine learning technologies.
I am the author of many open-source software like : React-CSV, ReactProgressbar and Serverless-HTTP-interface.
I am also building reliable infrastructure for our customers with a focus on codifying all infra operations leveraging amazing technologies like Terraform, AWS Cloudformation, Kubernetes Helm and others.
My following certifications allowed me to work with any DevOps tools comfortably :
- Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
- Kubernetes App Developer (CKAD)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Professional Cloud Architect - Google Cloud
- Professional Solutions Architect - AWS
- Professional DevOps Engineer - AWS
- Red Hat Certified in Openshift Administration
- Red Hat Certified in Openshift App Dev
- Red Hat Certified in Ansible Automation
- Associate Solutions Architect - AWS
- Associate SysOps Administrator - AWS
- Associate AWS Developer - AWS
- Linux Professional Institute (LPIC-1)
- Professional ReactJS Developer Graduated - Udacity Nanodegree
- Fullstack Developer Graduated - Udacity Nanodegree
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM-1)