AWS EKS Kubernetes-Masterclass | DevOps, Microservices
What you'll learn
- You will write kubernetes manifests with confidence after going through live template writing sections
- You will learn 30+ kubernetes concepts and use 18 AWS Services in combination with EKS
- You will learn Kubernetes Fundamentals in both imperative and declarative approaches
- You will learn writing & deploying k8s manifests for storage concepts like storage class, persistent volume claim pvc, mysql and EBS CSI Driver
- You will learn to switch from native EBS Storage to RDS Database using k8s external name service
- You will learn writing and deploying load balancer k8s manifests for Classic and Network load balancers
- You will learn writing ingress k8s manifests by enabling features like context path based routing, SSL, SSL Redirect and External DNS.
- You will learn writing k8s manifests for advanced fargate profiles and do mixed mode workload deployments in both EC2 and Fargate Serverless
- You will learn using ECR - Elastic Container Registry in combination with EKS.
- You will implement DevOps concepts with AWS Code Services like CodeCommit, CodeBuild and CodePipeline
- You will implement microservices core cocepts like Service Discovery, Distributed Tracing using X-Ray and Canary Deployments
- You will learn to enable Autoscaling features like HPA,VPA and Cluster Autoscaler
- You will learn to enable monitoring and logging for EKS cluster and workloads in cluster using CloudWatch Container Insights
- You will learn Docker fundamentals by implementing usecases like download image from Docker Hub and run on local desktop and build an image locally, test and push to Docker Hub.
- You will slowly start by learning Docker Fundamentals and move on to Kubenetes.
- You will master many kubectl commands over the process
- You must have an AWS account to follow with me for hands-on activities.
- You dont need to have any basic Docker or kubernetes knowledge to start this course.
******* Course Overview *******
Welcome to this Amazing course on AWS EKS Kubernetes - Masterclass | DevOps, Microservices. Below is the list of modules covered in this course.
Create AWS EKS Cluster using eksctl CLI
Kubernetes Fundamentals (Pods, ReplicaSets, Deployments & Services)
EKS Storage with AWS EBS CSI Driver
Kubernetes Important Concepts for Application Deployments
Kubernetes - Secrets
Kubernetes - Init Containers
Kubernetes - Liveness & Readiness Probes
Kubernetes - Requests & Limits
Kubernetes - Namespaces, Limit Range and Resource Quota
EKS Storage with AWS RDS MySQL Database
Load Balancing using CLB & NLB
Load Balancing using CLB - AWS Classic Load Balancer
Load Balancing using NLB - AWS Network Load Balancer
Load Balancing using ALB - AWS Application Load Balancer
ALB Ingress Controller - Install
ALB Ingress - Basics
ALB Ingress - Context path-based routing
ALB Ingress - SSL
ALB Ingress - SSL Redirect HTTP to HTTPS
ALB Ingress - External DNS
Deploy Kubernetes workloads on AWS Fargate Serverless
AWS Fargate Profiles - Basic
AWS Fargate Profiles - Advanced using YAML
Build and Push Container to AWS ECR and use that in EKS
DevOps with AWS Developer Tools CodeCommit, CodeBuild and CodePipeline
Microservices Deployment on EKS - Service Discovery
Microservices Distributed Tracing using AWS X-Ray
Microservices Canary Deployments
EKS HPA - Horizontal Pod Autosaler
EKS VPA - Vertical Pod Autosaler
EKS CA - Cluster Autosaler
EKS Monitoring using CloudWatch Agent & Fluentd - Container Insights
AWS Services Covered
AWS EKS - Elastic Kubernetes Service
AWS EBS - Elastic Block Store
AWS RDS - Relational Database Service MySQL
AWS CLB - Classic Load Balancer
AWS NLB - Network Load Balancer
AWS ALB - Application Load Balancer
AWS Fargate - Serverless
AWS ECR - Elastic Container Registry
AWS Developer Tool - CodeCommit
AWS Developer Tool - CodeBuild
AWS Developer Tool - CodePipeline
AWS CloudWatch - Container Insights
AWS CloudWatch - Log Groups & Log Insights
AWS CloudWatch - Alarms
AWS Certificate Manager
EKS CLI - eksctl
AWS SNS - Simple Notification Service
Kubernetes Concepts Covered
Services - Node Port Service
Services - Cluster IP Service
Services - External Name Service
Services - Load Balancers
Services - Ingress Service
Services - Ingress SSL & SSL Redirect
Services - Ingress & External DNS
Imperative - with kubectl
Declarative - Declarative with YAML
Liveness & Readiness Probes
Requests & Limits
Namespaces - Imperative
Namespaces - Limit Range
Namespaces - Resource Quota
Persistent Volume Claims
HPA - Horizontal Pod Autoscaler
VPA - Vertical Pod Autoscaler
CA - Cluster Autoscaler
DaemonSets - Fluentd for logs
Each of my courses come with
Amazing Hands-on Step By Step Learning Experiences
Real Implementation Experience
Friendly Support in the Q&A section
30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- Any beginner who is interested in learning kubernetes on cloud using AWS EKS.
- Any beginner who is interested in learning Kubernetes DevOps and Microservices deployments on Kubernetes
- AWS Architects or Sysadmins or Developers who are planning to master Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) for running applications on Kubernetes
I'm Kalyan Reddy Daida, an Architect with 15 Years of experience in designing complex Infrastructure solutions, Java programming and design with major payroll clients across the world.
I have special interests in cloud technologies and cloud-native solutions like Kubernetes and Istio. I am passionate about learning new technology and teaching.
I have extensive experience in architecting, designing and implementing solutions on AWS.
About Stack Simplify
At Stack Simplify we focus on implementing real world scenarios in our courses.
Each of our courses focuses on providing hands-on experience to students in learning new technology in a step-by-step and interesting manner.