Complete 2020 AWS DevOps Bootcamp For Beginners (With ECS)
- 10 hours on-demand video
- 29 articles
- 26 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to run ECS Cluster (Fargate and EC2 Launch Type) in Production hosting any Docker Container you want
- Learn all about the AWS Networking Stack - Create your own VPCs, Public/Private Subnets, Routes, Internet Gateways, Nat Gateways
- Learn how to connect Security Groups
- Learn all about Elastic Load Balancing in AWS and how to do proper SSL Termination with ACM
- Learn about the Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and User-Data as well as Meta-Data
- Learn how to auto-scale EC2 instances based on Auto Scaling Groups and Launch Configurations
- Learn how to provision and scale a Fargate Cluster
- Learn how to provision and scale an EC2 Launch Type ECS Cluster with Capacity Providers
- Learn how to use Docker to reach dev-prod parity and work from Developers computer to ECS seamlessly
- Learn how to upload images to the AWS Elastic Container Repository (ECR)
- Create your own CI/CD with Code Pipeline, Code Commit + Code Build + Code Deploy to ECS
- Learn how to provision and operate RDS and ElastiCache and store/retrieve Credentials securely via Systems Manager Parameter Store
- Learn hands-on how to deploy a real-world Laravel Application with an End-To-End Workflow
- You will be able to put AWS ECS confidently on your CV
- You have a valid debit or credit card to create a AWS Account (or you already have an AWS Account)
- This is a total beginners course about AWS, some web-development knowledge is advised though
- You DO NOT need to have any experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services), or ECS, or ECR, or and Cloud Services at all
- The course teaches you Docker as a crash-course, so you can follow along even if you have never heard of Docker before
This course is for total AWS beginners who want to confidently put AWS DevOps on their CV. The course is JAM PACKED with awesome, hands-on and practical real-world labs.
Check it out... The Complete 2020 AWS ECS DevOps Masterclass For Total Beginners
You are learning over a dozen AWS Services hands-on and in-depth. You can apply it to the final project and in real life.
In the final project you are dockerizing Laravel and then deploying a containerized Laravel PHP Application with a user registration/login to an ECS cluster with a full CI/CD Pipeline via CodeCommit, CodeBuild and CodePipeline.
Wondering how all of this is possible in only 10 hours? Read on!
But ... Why Learn AWS DevOps in the first place?
Well, because it's awesome and pays great money.
Quick question: How much do you earn in your current job? Is it $100.000 per year or more? If you currently earn less than $100.000 per year, then learning AWS skills can really pay off.
While it's hard to get concrete numbers on jobs with AWS skills, according to edureka, AWS entry level jobs are hovering $100.000 per year. If you bring some experience with you then it's $140.000 per year, or $72 per hour.
But first you need to learn AWS, right?
You might ask: Is this really the right course for you?
Unlike so many YouTube tutorials, I'm not skipping anything and nothing is outdated.
Don't take my word for it...
This is what actual students said:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "I can recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn more about AWS and DevOps, especially if you are a beginner..."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "... Content is laid out well and the speaker is clear."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "... the teacher promptly updated the resources, excellent support!"
The course doesn't cut any corners! Check out these skills you will acquire along the way:
Learn about AWS IAM, the Identity and Access Management of AWS
Elasticity and Scalability of the cloud: How to provision and auto-scale AWS EC2 Instances using Auto Scaling Groups (ASG) and Elastic Load Balancers (AWS ELB)
Storage: How to work with S3 and the Elastic File System (AWS EFS) to store static websites and share and persistently store files for your web-projects.
Networking: How to build your own Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) with Public and Private Subnets and NAT Gateways, Route Tables, Internet Gateways, etc.
Code Collaboration: How to work with Git and AWS CodeCommit to collaborate in Teams
Containerization: How to Containerize applications, work with docker-compose and how to upload Docker images to the Elastic Container Registry (AWS ECR)
Cluster: Learn how to run Fargate and EC2 ECS Clusters and scale out and scale in your app.
CI/CD: Learn how to continuously deploy your application from your computer via Git using CodeCommit to the cluster using AWS CodeBuild and AWS CodePipeline.
Databases and Caching: Learn how to provision hosted MySQL Instances using AWS RDS and hosted Redis Caches using AWS ElastiCache
and many more things like Route53, AWS Systems Manager Parameter Store, AWS Certificate Manager, ...
This course covers everything you would encounter as a Web-Application Developer in practice to deploy highly available and fault tolerant Web-Applications using Docker Containers from the Developers Machine into Production at Scale. Even if you have Zero AWS experience.
This course will take you from AWS beginner to AWS master. Here’s why:
This course is taught by someone with over 15 years of hands-on experience of deployment at scale scenarios.
This course been recorded in 2020, so it's not just 2020 Ready, it is brand new! You’ll be learning with all the latest tools.
This course does not cut any corners, you will learn by building Real-World Projects in our labs.
I taught over 70,000 Students here on Udemy and in-person.
Save Yourself Over $10K you would normally pay for an AWS live bootcamp, but still get access to the same materials as live bootcamps.
### What's inside the course ###
Quick Introduction to DevOps and AWS
Regions and Availability Zones,
Signup to AWS,
Starting your first EC2 Instance
Identity and Access Management (IAM) an AWS,
Create your IAM User
Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
How EC2 Instances work,
What are exactly vCPUs
User-Data and Meta-Data
How to scale EC2 Instances
Auto Scaling Groups
Application Load Balancer
Storage in AWS
Work with S3 Versioning and Encryption,
How to host a static Website on S3,
What's EBS - Elastic Block Storage
Work with EFS and attach to multiple EC2 Instances at once
What's a VPC and how to create your own AWS Network Stack
Create your VPC
Create Public and Private Subnet
Work with Internet Gateways and NAT Gateways
Understand Security Groups and Route Tables
Create Bastion Hosts and Host Webservers behind Private Subnets using Application Load Balancers
AWS CodeCommit and Git
Crash Course on Docker and Containerization
Create a local Development Environment using Docker-Compose
Upload images to the Elastic Container Registry (ECR)
AWS Elastic Container Service - In Depth
Understanding the ECS Launch Types Fargate and EC2
Provisioning and Scaling of Fargate Clusters
Creating Pre-Provisioned EC2 Launch Type Clusters behind Load Balancers
Provisioning and Scaling EC2 Launch Type Clusters using Capacity Provider
Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivers and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
Deep dive on CI/CD techniques
Working with AWS CodeBuild
Automatic Deployment from CodeCommit to ECS using CodePipeline
Additional AWS Services
Provisioning and using AWS RDS with MySQL
Storing and Retrieving Credentials securely using the Systems Manager Parameter Store vs Secrets Manager
SSL Termination using Route53 and the AWS Certificate Manager
Understanding and working with CloudFormation Templates
Final Project: Setup, Configure, Containerize and Deploy a Laravel PHP Application
using RDS and ElastiCache
With a custom Domain and SSL Terminated
By joining this course, you can be assured I’ll be giving you a no non-sense dive into AWS DevOps and Deployments at Scale using ECS. Of course, while the video content is only 10 hours, we're having several labs that are challenging, fun and engaging to do. You'll have the outcome right away and can apply what you learned on the spot. Taking time to "digest" the lessons learned is always advised and we're not rushing through the materials, instead, we're trying to have a good pace throughout the course.
In this course you will be learning with amazing hands-on step-by-step labs everything there is to know about AWS. You will also get access to the instructor through the Q&A section of the course if you run into any problems during the labs.
And don't forget:
You also get
a Course Completion Certificate and
Access to the instructor via the course Q&A
Access to our dedicated and private Facebook community
and obviously, the course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee
What are you waiting for?
Enroll today with zero risk, and everything to gain by learning AWS.
- (Web) Developers who are total AWS beginners
- If you want to run Containers Locally and in Production in AWS ECS
- Web-Developers (Like PHP Developers) who want to learn how to run applications in production at scale
- You want to have AWS ECS on your CV