Complete 2020 AWS DevOps Bootcamp For Beginners (With ECS)
- 10 hours on-demand video
- 29 articles
- 26 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to run ECS Cluster (Fargate and EC2 Launch Type) in Production hosting any Docker Container you want
- Learn all about the AWS Networking Stack - Create your own VPCs, Public/Private Subnets, Routes, Internet Gateways, Nat Gateways
- Learn how to connect Security Groups
- Learn all about Elastic Load Balancing in AWS and how to do proper SSL Termination with ACM
- Learn about the Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and User-Data as well as Meta-Data
- Learn how to auto-scale EC2 instances based on Auto Scaling Groups and Launch Configurations
- Learn how to provision and scale a Fargate Cluster
- Learn how to provision and scale an EC2 Launch Type ECS Cluster with Capacity Providers
- Learn how to use Docker to reach dev-prod parity and work from Developers computer to ECS seamlessly
- Learn how to upload images to the AWS Elastic Container Repository (ECR)
- Create your own CI/CD with Code Pipeline, Code Commit + Code Build + Code Deploy to ECS
- Learn how to provision and operate RDS and ElastiCache and store/retrieve Credentials securely via Systems Manager Parameter Store
- Learn hands-on how to deploy a real-world Laravel Application with an End-To-End Workflow
- You will be able to put AWS ECS confidently on your CV
- You have a valid debit or credit card to create a AWS Account (or you already have an AWS Account)
- This is a total beginners course about AWS, some web-development knowledge is advised though
- You DO NOT need to have any experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services), or ECS, or ECR, or and Cloud Services at all
- The course teaches you Docker as a crash-course, so you can follow along even if you have never heard of Docker before
Are you a developer? PHP, Java, Python, Ruby, ... a Web-Developer? Me too.
Developing web-applications is just one side of the coin.
The other side of the coin is hosting.
Hosting has become a major part in developing web-applications.
It must be fast.
It must scale well.
It must be highly available and fault tolerant.
It should integrate with team workflows well.
and and and... the list is endless.
What if I tell you, there is one workflow that fits all that?
Welcome to the Complete 2020 AWS DevOps Bootcamp For Beginners.
This course covers everything you would encounter as a Web-Application Developer in practice to deploy highly available and fault tolerant Web-Applications using Docker Containers from the Developers Machine into Production at Scale. Even if you have Zero AWS experience.
You will learn ECS - EC2 & Fargate, Docker Production Deployments, CI/CD with CodePipeline, Networking and VPCs, Elasticity and Scalability with Load Balancer, Auto Scaling Groups and many more topics.
This course will take you from AWS beginner to AWS master. Here’s why:
This course is taught by someone with over 15 years of hands-on experience of deployment at scale scenarios.
This course been updated to be 2020 Ready, so you’ll be learning with all the latest tools.
This course does not cut any corners, you will learn by building Real-World Projects in our labs.
I taught over 70,000 Students here on Udemy and in-person.
Save Yourself Over $10K, but still get access to the same materials as live bootcamps.
Don't take my word for it...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "I can recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn more about AWS and DevOps, especially if you are a beginner..."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "... Content is laid out well and the speaker is clear."
### What's inside the course ###
Quick Introduction to DevOps and AWS
Regions and Availability Zones,
Signup to AWS,
Starting your first EC2 Instance
Identity and Access Management (IAM) an AWS,
Create your IAM User
Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
How EC2 Instances work,
What are exactly vCPUs
User-Data and Meta-Data
How to scale EC2 Instances
Auto Scaling Groups
Application Load Balancer
Storage in AWS
Work with S3 Versioning and Encryption,
How to host a static Website on S3,
What's EBS - Elastic Block Storage
Work with EFS and attach to multiple EC2 Instances at once
What's a VPC and how to create your own AWS Network Stack
Create your VPC
Create Public and Private Subnet
Work with Internet Gateways and NAT Gateways
Understand Security Groups and Route Tables
Create Bastion Hosts and Host Webservers behind Private Subnets using Application Load Balancers
AWS CodeCommit and Git
Crash Course on Docker and Containerization
Create a local Development Environment using Docker-Compose
Upload images to the Elastic Container Registry (ECR)
AWS Elastic Container Service - In Depth
Understanding the ECS Launch Types Fargate and EC2
Provisioning and Scaling of Fargate Clusters
Creating Pre-Provisioned EC2 Launch Type Clusters behind Load Balancers
Provisioning and Scaling EC2 Launch Type Clusters using Capacity Provider
Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivers and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
Deep dive on CI/CD techniques
Working with AWS CodeBuild
Automatic Deployment from CodeCommit to ECS using CodePipeline
Additional AWS Services
Provisioning and using AWS RDS with MySQL
Storing and Retrieving Credentials securely using the Systems Manager Parameter Store vs Secrets Manager
SSL Termination using Route53 and the AWS Certificate Manager
Understanding and working with CloudFormation Templates
Final Project: Setup, Configure, Containerize and Deploy a Laravel PHP Application
using RDS and ElastiCache
With a custom Domain and SSL Terminated
By joining this course, you can be assured I’ll be giving you a no non-sense dive into AWS DevOps and Deployments at Scale using ECS. You won’t be left in the dark, like many outdated YouTube tutorials.
In this course you will be learning with amazing hands-on step-by-step labs everything there is to know about AWS. You will also get access to the instructor through the Q&A section of the course if you run into any problems during the labs.
The course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee!
Enroll today with zero risk, and everything to gain by learning AWS.
- (Web) Developers who are total AWS beginners
- If you want to run Containers Locally and in Production in AWS ECS
- Web-Developers (Like PHP Developers) who want to learn how to run applications in production at scale
- You want to have AWS ECS on your CV