AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service) - Deep Dive
- 8 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Basic knowledge of what containers are and how it works
- Basic hands-on and conceptual understanding of Docker
- In-depth knowledge on Amazon ECS
- Application deployment on AWS ECS
- ECS integration with development tools like CodeCommit, CodePipeline etc (high level)
- Basic understanding of AWS
- Should have working knowledge using AWS management console
Amazon Elastic Container Service is the Native Container Orchestrator provided by AWS. In this course you will learn about ECS from basic to advanced mode.
It starts with Container concepts with Docker, Docker Labs and then into ECS. It shows how ECS can be helpful in managing environments with multiple containers.
It will also show ECS integration with development tools like CodeCommit, CodePipeline (on a high level).
I will add EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service) in due time.
- Who wants to work on a container orchestrator tool in AWS
- Who needs a cloud native exposure on application hosting using containers
- Wants to know Containerization Technologies (Docker)
- Who wants to deploy applications, as microservices, onto containers