COMPLETE- AWS Developer Certification
What you'll learn
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.
- You would be in a position to take AWS Developer Certification Exam and qualify with good marks.
- Having command over various options, services and tools available including compute, database
- You will also learn about storage, management and other options.
- No prerequisites at all. You just need a little experience of doing GOOGLE search only ! But if u are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful.
If you are looking for a tutorial on AWS Certification, specially AWS Developer exam, you have reached the right place to start learning. If you are an IT professional with a developer profile, or a background in Testing or Operations, you might be already familiar with DevOps and SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle). You might have used git for version control, and other DevOps tools like Chef, Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible or anything else. If you have used any of these tools, you already know very much about DevOps. So, your next steps should be to learn AWS Developer tools and services and implement DevOps right on the Cloud with more features and capabilities, where you can integrate almost any service from the wide range of AWS cloud services. In this coruse, you will be learning various AWS developer tools and services along with Storage, Database, Compute, Serverless and Managament services.
If you are still a beginer in this domain of Cloud Computing or DevOps, don't worry you will be learning concepts from the starting, where the prime focus of this course will be to learn cloud services on AWS. You won't be learning about each and every DevOps tools like git, puppet, jenkins, etc, because it is beyond the scope of this course.
The AWS Certified Developer exam is meant for people who perform a development role and have one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining an AWS-based application. With the skills learned you can-
Demonstrate an understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices
Demonstrate proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture
Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
Prove your ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
Prove your ability to identify key features of AWS services
Understanding of the AWS shared responsibility model
Understanding of application lifecycle management
Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
Ability to use or interact with AWS services
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who just wants to learn and test Amazon Web Services Platform or any developer willing to develop his/her application over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.
- Anyone who is interested in making a career in cloud computing.
- Anyone who may take AWS Developer Certification Exam and would be preparing for it.
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realize VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 126,000 students from 174 countries across the world.