- The student should have a computer on which they can try out practice sessions on Amazon Web Services
Important - Completed the re certification on AWS Developer Associate - September 2017
Organizations today are embracing the cloud. In 2016, as per a report published by Symantec, around 26% of organizations have taken the leap to the cloud.
Amazon Web services is one of the most widely adopted cloud platforms in the world today. The variety of services provided by AWS is what makes it one of the widely popular cloud platforms there is.
This course aims at training students on the various aspects of the AWS Cloud platform from a developer perspective.It also enables students to get more prepared to take their AWS Developer Associate Exam.
This course covers topics that vary from Regions,Availability Zones and VPC to EC2 instances and working with DynamoDB.
This course is particularly aligned with the various objectives outlined by AWS on the Developer Associate Exam.
Also the courses have been catered to ensure that the latest updates from AWS have been demonstrated.
You have early 4 hours of deep dive content , and you can work along with the live examples. There is a also a bonus quiz at the end of the course.
Course Updates - August 2017
The following updates have been made
1) Demo on using AWS SNS with Google Cloud Messaging service
2) Demo on using parameters and maps in Cloudformation templates , FIFO Queues , seeing how to access AWS resources using the .Net SDK
Course Updates - September 2017
The following key updates have been made
1) Added 30 more practice questions
2) Added new chapters on Custom VPC, Private and Public Subnets , NAT Instance.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who aspire to get trained for the AWS Developer Associate Certification
A Software technology evangelist with over 20+ years in the software Industry.
A certification buff with numerous certifications with the most recent ones being
1. Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect [SC-100]
2. Designing and Implementing Cloud [DP-420]
3.Designing & Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions [AZ-400]
4. Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure [AZ-204]
5. Designing & Implementing Azure Networking Solutions [AZ-700]
6. Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure [DP-203]
7. Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator [SC-300]
8. Designing Azure Infrastructure Solutions [AZ-305]
9. Microsoft Azure Administrator [AZ-104]
10. Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals [AI-900]
I have also ghostwritten Exam Question banks , and developed courses for various high profile clients.
Hence creating courses for the mass public is just what I do best.
I just have one quote for all my students
"Just follow your passion , never limit your potential. Never stop , just go on and achieve your dreams"