AWS Database- RDS, DynamoDB, Redshift, Neptune, Elasticache
What you'll learn
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.
- You would be in a better position to implement all DBMS concepts on AWS cloud using various kinds of database services out there.
- Flexibility to develop applications with DynamoDB, Neptune
- You will learn about AWS RDS, Storage Gateway and more
- No prerequisites at all, but if you are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful.
- Having basic understanding of DBMS could be helpful.
In this course, you will learn various AWS Database services available on Amazon Cloud. Cloud Databases are the key component of the overall cloud adoption strategy and it hold significant weightage in the AWS Certification exams. You will learn about various kinds of cloud databases available on AWS that can be used to create a wide array of massive Data in form of Relational database, NoSQL, document based, Graph database and other kinds of databases. You can also create a data warehouse to keep historical data on the cloud. You will learn about the following Database services available on AWS in this course:
What is Amazon RDS (Relational Database Service)?
It is easy to set up, operate, and scale a relational database in the cloud. It provides cost-efficient and resizable capacity while automating time-consuming administration tasks such as hardware provisioning, database setup, patching and backups. You can create Relational Databases such as MySQL on Amazon RDS.
What is Amazon DynamoDB?
It is a key-value and document database that delivers single-digit millisecond performance at any scale. It's a fully managed, multiregional, multi-master database with built-in security, backup and restore, and in-memory caching for internet-scale applications. DynamoDB can handle more than 10 trillion requests per day and support peaks of more than 20 million requests per second. You can create NoSQL document based databases with DynamoDB.
What is Amazon Redshift?
It allows you to create a data warehouse on the cloud. You can store massive data that is generally meant for archival use.
What is Amazon Neptune?
It is a fast, reliable, fully-managed graph database service that makes it easy to build and run applications that work with highly connected datasets. The core of Amazon Neptune is a purpose-built, high-performance graph database engine optimized for storing billions of relationships and querying the graph with milliseconds latency.
What is Amazon Elasticache?
It is a web service that makes it easy to deploy, operate, and scale an in-memory cache in the cloud. The service improves the performance of web applications by allowing you to retrieve information from fast, managed, in-memory caches, instead of relying entirely on slower disk-based databases.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who just wants to learn and test Amazon Web Services Platform or any developer willing to develop his/her application over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.
- Desire to master Database operations, and passion to learn various kinds of Databases on Cloud.
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realize VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 126,000 students from 174 countries across the world.