- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build complete DevOps Pipeline with AWS CodePipeline
- Master AWS Codestar and learn to use Powershell with AWS
- Deploy PHP, JAVA, and Python Web Applications using AWS Cloudformation and Elastic Beanstalk
- Learn DevOps fundamentals, principles, and best practices
- Be able to work with Ecplise IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- Create branches within IDE and commit changes
- Learn AWS CLI and commands using command prompt
- Learn AWS Code Commit, AWS Codedeploy, and work with repositories
In this lecture you will learn about the prerequisites for the course
Let us know of any feedback and other topic areas that you would like to learn about. We update our courses regularly and would be happy to do so. If you like the content, please leave a review, or you can go further into the course and leave one later. Thank you.
- AWS account is required - You would need a credit card to use the FREE Tier account
- Have some knowledge of DevOps
- Basic knowledge of AWS services is desireable
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is desireable
**Course Updated** In the world of DevOps automation and Auto Devops, Big Data Analytics, and Enterprise Cloud Applications, developing and managing enterprise grade applications has become a challenge!
AWS codepipeline along with CI/CD forms a robust solution and serves as a powerful combination, and provides a seamless solution to implementing a Devops lifecycle.
Do if you or your company are facing challenges with enterprise app deployment or would like to learn how to automate software delivery using DevOps best practices with AWS CodeStar, AWS Codepipeline, AWS Codecommit, AWS CodeBuild, AWS Codedeploy, and AWS Beanstalk? Look no further - AWS CodePipeline: DevOps CI/CD Masterclass course will help you gain solid understanding of all these concepts along with hand-on application.
Are you a company or a App Developer, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Web Developer, IT administrator, Data Center Architect, Project Manager, Enterprise Architect, or Programmer? and want to gain fundamental and intermediate level skills and enjoy a fascinating high paying career?
Or maybe you just want to learn additional tips and techniques taking to a whole new level?
Welcome to AWS CodePipeline: DevOps CI/CD Masterclass course - A specialized course!
It is not only a comprehensive hands-on course with detailed concepts and their application, you are will not find a course similar to this. The flipped classroom model with hand-on learning will help you experience direct into the course as your begin your learning journey.
In this course, you'll learn and practice:
Create billing alerts
AWS automation, developer tools, and AWS SDK toolkit
Be able to deploy PHP, JAVA, WP Blog, and other Web applications using Eclipse IDE and AWS Cloud9
Create AWS CloudFormation template, and work with EBS, and CLI
Gain solid understanding of DevOps concepts relating to CI/CD pipeline
Know AWS CodeStar, AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodeBuild AWS CodeDeploy, AWS CodePipeline, repositories, and much more....
You will also get valuable resources and several quiz questions with this course!
So, if you would like to:
- gain solid understanding of Amazon AWS Codepipeline complete DevOps CI/CD pipeline, this course is for you
- gain marketable skills as an IT expert and professional, this course is for you
- This course is not designed for advanced level students
...this AWS CodePipeline: DevOps CI/CD Masterclass course is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certification of completion)
See what our students say “It is such a comprehensive course that I don’t need to take any other course but this one to learn all important concepts and hand-on application with this AWS CodePipeline: DevOps CI/CD Masterclass course, and I would without a doubt recommend it to everyone.” - Mariana Jones
“This is such an awesome course. Clear instruction, and I loved every bit of it – Wonderful learning experience!” Carlos Nvara.
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience!
Why take this course?
As a senior Enterprise Architect & Project Manager managing and deploying enterprise level IT projects, along with AWS, Microsoft, and CISCO certifications, my experience with AWS has been phenomenally great! I am excited to share my knowledge and transfer skills to my students.
Enroll now in AWS CodePipeline: DevOps CI/CD Masterclass course today and revolutionize your learning. Stay at the cutting edge of DevOps - and enjoy bigger, brighter opportunities.
See you in class!
Syed & Team ClayDesk
- Beginner DevOps professionals and solution architects
- Intermediate and advanced users will learn tips and techniques in building a CI/CD pipeline with AWS Codepipline
- Project managers will learn how to manage the DevOps AWS Codepipeline