AWS CloudFormation Basics
- Must have understanding of AWS
- Knowledge of JSON and / or YAML
- Recent Mac / Windows machine
- An AWS account to practice hands-on activities and labs
AWS CloudFormation is the best way to write, deploy and maintain your AWS Infrastructure. It helps you create efficient solution architectures, all self contained in one file. It supports most of the AWS Services, and is the safest way to make your AWS Infrastructure evolve over time.
Thanks to YAML, writing AWS CloudFormation Templates has become extremely easy and natural. AWS CloudFormation is powerful and supports Parameters, Mappings, Resources, References, Cross-Stack References, Conditions, Outputs, Metadata, and so much more!
In this course AWS CloudFormation Basics, You will learn about all the CloudFormation features. In just an hour, you will be able to deploy your web server using CloudFormation.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to learn about AWS CloudFormation and how to write templates
- DevOps who want to learn how to deploy and orchestrate CloudFormation templates
- Solutions Architect who want to understand the benefit of using CloudFormation to manage infrastructure and steer their team to use CloudFormation
- 07:52Why do we need CloudFormation & What is AWS CloudFormation
- 09:29CloudFormation Template Structure
- 00:51CloudFormation Sample Template Walkthrough
- 01:13CloudFormation Stack Updates & Change Sets
- 01:15CloudFormation Nested Stacks
- 00:55CloudFormation Stack Sets
- 01:41How to plan your CloudFormation Stacks
- 04:40CloudFormation Best Practices
- 10 questionsKnowledge Check
An AWS Cloud evangelist with over 16+ years in the IT industry. Enjoys understanding customer problems and provide practical solutions to leverage the cloud. He is extremely passionate about cyber security, data privacy, and new emerging technologies, such as serverless, machine learning, IOT.
He devotes personal time into research and advocacy about those same topics. He has created several automation tools. Always looking for the next exciting problem to solve.
Contact me to know more.