AWS Advanced Security: SecOps Automation for the cloud
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- AWS Advanced Security use-cases
- Advanced Data Protection in AWS
- Respond to security incidents with ease
- AWS Compliance Controls using Automation
- Security Best Practices
- Proactively defend against security threats
- Good Knowledge of AWS Cloud
- Desire to learn and be curious about security
Learn now how to protect your data, and manage your infrastructure in a secure way. There are many useful and powerful features that a customer can use to protect themselves against security incidents & data breaches.
Your course instructor[s] are AWS Experts with 16+ years of experience in Cloud & Security.
You will learn about how AWS Security services can be combined to deliver cloud security. All the examples demonstrated are from real-world customer use-cases and are being used in production. The automation templates & scripts provided can be modified by any user to get themselves familiar with these services and deploy in their customer environments
At the end of this course, you will be able to confidently able to answer the following questions,
How to simplify compliance auditing, security analysis, change management, and operational troubleshooting
How to assess, audit, and automate the remediation of non compliant resources configurations.
Write custom compliance rules to meet organisational needs
How to automatically respond to security incidents.
How to effectively respond to and mitigate the potential impact of security incidents
You will learn advanced techniques to prepare and respond to security events.
What are different security services offered by AWS?
How to use the AWS security services to comply to a frameworks(for example NIST)?
The lectures range from simple security features to really complex event driven systems to keep your AWS accounts in compliance based on a set of rules. All the scripts and commands are on our GitHub repository. You can fork them and try it in your own accounts & laptops.
- Users who wants to gain deep security insights related to AWS
- Users who want to learn about Security Best Practices
- Users who wants to know how to respond to security incidents automatically
- Users who wants to learn automation