AWS CICD Automation Complete Reference for Prod ready system
What you'll learn
- CodeCommit, Git operations like creating branches, pull requests, check conflicts and merge
- Check code automated code review using CodeGuru
- Create artifactory for your software packages using CodeArtifact
- Create a repository to store docker images using ECR
- Pull image from repository and deploy
- Use CodeBuild to build docker image and push to ECR
- Create ECS cluster and use Fargate to deploy springboot service
- How rolling update deployment works
- Create an automated flow for CICD using CodePipeline
- Add a manual approval stage in CodePipeline
- Use CodeDeploy service in CodePipeline to deploy docker image from ECR to Fargate
- Route traffic through load balancer
- Complete hands on experience based on actual production scenario
- Multiple assignments per sections to help practicing learners
- ECS Rolling update Lab
- ECS Blue Green Deployment using CodeDeploy Lab
- Amazon EKS lab. Create cluster and worker nodes, Install kubectl in local system and connect to EKS cluster
- AWS fundamental knowledge is required. This course is majorly Lab practice for AWS developers and architects
- The course will be most effective for IT developers and system engineers who follows DevOps
I'm excited to share my experience through multiple hands on labs. All are based on actual scenarios. This course covers essential knowledge of implementing and using various aws tools for continuous integration and deployment.
This course has been created considering the need of aws cloud developers who develop application as well as work on DevOps environment.
Who this course is for:
- AWS developers
- IT Engineers
- Software developers
- Solutions Architects
- Cloud Developers
- DevOps Engineers
An accomplished IT professional having more than decade experience in IT systems development, design and delivery. Currently working as a Solutions Architect in an MNC.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Developer and SysOps.
A Senior Tech Lead and Solutions Architect for enterprise application development in AWS cloud and various Open source technologies.
A subject matter export (SME) in AWS cloud, microservices , docker, kubernetes.
A public speaker and tech guide.