AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate 2020
What you'll learn
- Pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator- Associate Exam -- on your first try!
- Learn how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform
- Become intimately familiar with the AWS platform
- Operate the most important AWS services correctly
- Implement and manage the really tricky AWS services -- VPC, IAM, Route 53 (DNS), RDS, Auto Scaling, CloudWatch etc.
- Did I mention: pass your AWS SysOps Administration certification the first time you take it?
- Manage AWS services securely and in compliance with regulatory and company requirements
- An AWS Free Tier account
- A computer with an SSH terminal
- Your own domain name (optional, but recommended)
- Background in software development or systems administration
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols, such as TCP/IP and HTTP
- Experience maintaining operating systems at the command line, such as PowerShell for Linux, cmd, or Windows PowerShell
In this course, you will create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform. We will explore the AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment and common techniques for configuring and deploying systems.
In this course, you will learn how to:
Use standard AWS infrastructure features such as Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Auto Scaling from the command line
Use AWS CloudFormation to produce stacks of AWS resources that can be deployed in an automated, repeatable fashion
Deploy Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls and troubleshoot common problems with instances
Monitor the health of Amazon EC2 instances and other AWS services
Manage user identity, AWS permissions, and security in the cloud
Manage resource consumption in an AWS account using Amazon CloudWatch, tagging, and AWS Trusted Advisor
Select and implement the best strategy for creating reusable Amazon EC2 instances
Configure a set of Amazon EC2 instances that launch behind a load balancer, with the system scaling up and down in response to demand
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam validates technical expertise in deployment, management, and operations on the AWS platform. Exam concepts you should understand for this exam include:
Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS
Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS
Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
Estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost-control mechanisms
Who this course is for:
- Existing AWS professionals looking forward to gain an in-depth understanding on this subject
- Students who have already taken AWS Solutions Architect/Developer - Associate course
- System administrators
- Software developers in a DevOps role
I'm a technology enthusiast who possesses a deep passion for latest technologies that drives innovation and leads to transformation of ideas into new and useful products or processes. Presently, I'm contributing towards innovative technologies like Unified Communication & Collaboration, Networking and Cloud Computing. I have been involved in planning, designing and deployment of architectures on Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform from past five years. Apart from my day-to-day job, I have been actively involved in contributing myself towards knowledge sharing by delivering online and classroom training programs on this very technology.