AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate [Latest Exam]
- 84 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master all the exam required knowledge and boost your confidence to ACE the exam
- ACE the exam on your first attempt and become AWS Solutions Architect - Associate certified
- Access to the 900+ pages PDF file for the course content
- Take the first step toward becoming a Cloud Subject Matter Expert and be ready for the job interviews
- Pave the way to your successful AWS career by deeply understanding the AWS platform, and its services
- Be 70-75% ready for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate and AWS Certified Developer Associate Exams
- Be 60% ready for AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional Exam
- Basic IT knowledge is a plus
- Determination to become Amazon Web Services - AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- Readiness to invest the effort and time to master AWS Core Services including VPC, Security Groups, N ACLs, NAT Instance and Gateway, Bastion Hosts, VPN, Direct Connect, EC2, Enhanced Networking...etc
Covers March 22, 2020 (SAA-C02) upcoming exam.
Average passing CSA Associate score of 85%+
No need to read AWS FAQs, Documentation, or Do external Practice if you Master this course.
Invest in a solid AWS foundation that will yield ultimate career success!
A Highest Rated course for CSAA on Udemy (4.7/5 from more than 5000 reviews) ! You can't go wrong with that
If the answer of any of the below questions is yes, then this course is definitely what you are looking for.
- Do you want to ACE the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam?,
- Do you want to ACE any AWS technical Job interviews?, AND
- Do you want to establish a VERY strong AWS foundation that will make your
AWS career a successful one.
- Do you need to understand AWS services in depth?
The course dives deep into AWS knowledge and assumes absolutely no prior IT knowledge.
Mastering this course will assure you:
a) Confidence in any AWS technical job interview,
b) ACE'ing the exam with full confidence, and with an students' average passing score of 850+/1000,
c) Learning how to think the architect way which is not core to any other available CSAA courses,
d) Become 70%+ prepared to pass each of the following AWS Exams, AWS CSA Pro, AWS Dev Associate, AWS SysOps Associate, AWS Security Specialty
This course will not only provide the above, but it will be your trusted reference while performing your AWS Job duties.
What do you need to do now?
1) Enroll to the course and stop wasting time
2) Follow the suggested study plan in Section 1
WHY is your enrollment to this course RISK FREE?
a) It is validated, students who took the course have more than 99%+ success rate, and more than 90% of those who passed scored above 80%.
b) 4.7 average rating from more than 5000+ students
c) Bundled Guided Exam practice teaching you exam passing critical skills, and hands-on demonstration labs
4) If you take the course and you do not feel satisfied, which I highly doubt, you have a 30 days money back guarantee, no questions asked from Udemy.
Stop searching, Enroll and let's start your very own AWS Success Journey! Enroll NOW!
I will meet you inside the course!
- Candidates for AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate certificate who are keen to ACE the exam soon
- Everyone trying to demystify the AWS Cloud in-depth knowledge and acquire it
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate candidates who want to do the final preparations through Quizzes and Guided Practice questions
Introduction to the course:
1) What is the course Objective
2) Who should attend
3) Pre-requisite knowledge
Important information to know about the architect professional, typical responsibilities and tasks.
How to best study this content and included goodies :-)
What an On Premise data center is, what are its components, why do we need it?
What is the idea behind Cloud Computing?
How does Cloud Computing Contrast to On Premise DC
What is Capex and Opex
This lectures takes the learner into a tour over the web page on Aws.amazon.com to navigate free tier & first steps in setting up the free tier account.
Introduction to understanding what a VPC is, and listing the VPC Components
This Lan demonstrates the following VPC features/Components:
- VPC Overview
- Regions, Availability Zones and their relations to VPCs
- Default VPC created in each Region for newly created accounts
- Introduction to route tables and route tables default entries
- Editing Route tables
- Subnets, their features, and association to Route tables
The lecture continues to dive deeper in Security Groups and Network ACLs
This lecture highlights some of the common EC2 connectivity errors, and explains the reason behind them and what to check/fix if faced with any of them