AWS Certified Security Specialty Exam Introduction
- Some AWS cloud experience is necessary
- A good understanding of AWS Services and Information Security
The AWS Certified Security Specialty exam allows experienced cloud security professionals to demonstrate and validate their knowledge of how to secure the AWS platform. It’s one of the toughest AWS certification exam, but most of the employers are desperately searching for certified professionals due to increased security risks arising from AWS Cloud related solutions and services.
This is NOT an AWS Technical or Exam Preparation Course. This course helps you to understand the scope of AWS Security Specialty certification exam, needed domains or services to pass the exam, and available exam preparation resources.
- Anyone wanting to acquire the knowledge to pass the AWS Certified Security Specialty Certification
- Exam Objectives06:49
- Incident Response Domain04:57
- Logging and Monitoring Domain06:55
- Infrastructure Security and IAM Domains06:52
- Data Protection Domain03:09
- Services under Identity Functional Area05:23
- Services under Infrastructure Security and Data Protection Functional Area05:36
- Services under Incident Response and White Papers02:24
- Exam Overview and Paid Resources04:26
- Free Resources and Study Plan08:11
A PMP and AWS certified Enterprise DevOps/Technical Leader serving the IT industry for over 20 years including about 8 years in development operations, continues integration and deployment domains. Strong experience driving strategic change and creating architectural vision for next generation cloud solutions, implementing DevOps foundation and cloud delivery solutions, and streamlined organizations to implement devops-on-demand across portfolio and program levels. Performance oriented hands-on technical leader, driven by goals, time frame and quantifiable benchmarks. Known for establishing strong working relationships with clients and project teams, and enthusiastically leading teams to deliver quality results on time within budget.