AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional (Mock Test)
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional is an industry-recognized professional certification from AWS. These practice tests are designed by our experts to simulate the real exam format. Here, you will get unlimited access to 6 practice tests with 80 unique questions in each. This certification will help you to become an expert AWS DevOps engineer by validating the following AWS technical expertise:
· Enrol in our AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional course to master the essentials of DevOps for AWS and become a professional cloud DevOps engineer.
· This course helps you to demonstrate DevOps skills such as operating, provisioning, managing distributed systems and applications, automating the testing and deployment of AWS infrastructure and applications.
· You will get immense knowledge from the practice tests, and hands-on labs to help you prepare for all the exam objectives in this course.
There are a few requirements that AWS recommends before you take up the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional certification exam:
· You need to have at least one associate-level AWS certification (AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate or AWS Certified Developer Associate certifications are recommended)
Finally, you need to have a good understanding of modern DevOps processes and methodologies.
Also, you should have at least two years of work experience using AWS environments.
Who this course is for:
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language; building highly automated infrastructures; and administering operating systems
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies
- Ability to implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Ability to implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Ability to define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
I have more than 13 years of experience in the core IT field and AWS administrator. I have MTech (Master in Technology) in Computer Science. I have extensive experience researching and preparing reports, as well as having the strong skills to tackle with a partner of the company and provide/know the proper requirements. My interest in technology and business with an experience of more than 12 years makes me complete a package for Project management which is very necessary for today’s scenario. I am quite familiar with advance electronics system because of interest and develop many small prototype projects for electronics system. I am managing manpower of more than 25skilled people in my current company so I know how to manage and take work from the team. I have run focus on group discussions, performed personal interviews, cross-sectional and cohort mail and telephonic survey/ discussions, and analysis of data that is to be submitted to my company. Sometimes I need to collaborate and hire 3rd parties/Freelancers to work done. Therefore I see a very good fit between your need and my interest and ability.