AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional 2022
What you'll learn
- This training program aims to train folks on all the Development operations which will help to shorten the systems development life cycle
- This training will be helpful for the trainees to develop with recent changes in software development
- trainees will be able to increase the velocity of predictability, efficiency, security, maintainability, and delivery of software
- The primary objective of this training program is to help people who are eager to learn DevOps from scratch
- There is some pre-requisite to this DevOps Training, which when met, students are better able to understand the course. These pre-requisites are not very hard to maintain and hence practically anyone with some computer science knowledge is suitable for this course. Users should have access to AWS free account so that they can practice what they learn in class. It will be useful for a better understanding of course. They should be familiar with basic Linux commands such as ls, Pwd, Chmod, etc. Having some knowledge of Java programming is good and makes the course a little easy. They should have passion and interest to learn new things and apply them. Basic knowledge of Virtualization or Cloud operation is also good to have but not mandatory. Knowledge of network and protocols are also encouraged. Some knowledge of the operating system is it windows or Linux is suggested. They should have the capability to install software such as .exe files, or zip files on their computer. Knowledge of developing applications using any one programming language. Exposure to software development to some extent is also desirable.
In this part, we explain DevOps, and to do so, we provide a brief description of each of the modules explained above.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a vast cloud computing platform developed by Amazon. Web services here are referred to as cloud services or remote computing services as well.
A chef is a powerful automation platform that can transform infrastructure into code pipelines. Whether users are operating in the cloud or on-premises system or they have a hybrid environment, Chef automates can provide the infrastructure which can be used for configuration, deployment, and management of systems across a network without any size issue.
Docker is an open platform for developers and system administrators to build, ship, and run distributed applications without needing a virtual machine or dedicated servers. Using dockers, systems can be deployed on laptops, data center VMs, or on the cloud. This is a platform called Docker and its application in the world of virtualization is important right from scratch.
Splunk can be used to analyze machine-generated data. It is a leading software in the field of analytics and can be used for monitoring and visualizing data effectively. Splunk provides a framework to solve data analytics issues regardless of its size.
Git and version control tools are a backbone for quality code and code management. Git helps a team to collaborate on code and it accomplishes changes to source code over time. So far, Git is the most widely used modern version control system. Git is quite mature has an actively maintained open source project which was originally developed in 2005 by Linus Torvalds also the creator of the Linux.
Who this course is for:
- Target Audience The DevOps Certification is suitable for people who have a similar background as mentioned below. If you are one of the following, this DevOps Training is for you. Anyone who is preparing for the AWS Certified Solution Architect exam Web designers interested in learning something new. Web developers interested in DevOps side of things. System administrators who want to learn AWS or Git. IT professionals in general who want to switch to something new. Engineering and computer science students App developers such as Android or iOS developers. Data analysts and data scientist who is also interested in deployment and integration topics. Anyone interested in using source control tools and specifically Git
EDUCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At EDUCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.