AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Exam- Guide
What you'll learn
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.
- You would be in a position to take AWS DevOps Certification Exam and qualify with good marks.
- Having command over various options, services and resources available on Aws Cloud.
- You would be able to implement various Cloud services related to DevOps, Project management and version control
- No prerequisites at all. You just need a little experience of doing GOOGLE search only ! But if u are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful.
These days Software Development and Testing is not just getting Agile, but rather shifting towards various Cloud Computing Platforms. AWS (Amazon Web Services) is the market leader in Cloud Computing. Most IT professionals are witnessing this change of Cloud adoption across the technology industry. Pipelines are build on Cloud, all kinds of Testing can be easily and efficiently conducted on Cloud, teams can better interact with remote working capability, and much more. In short, DevOps has discovered a new home on the Cloud.
You will be learning a wide range of tools and services on AWS Developer tools that can let you implement entire SDLC on Cloud. You will be learning these services right from the basics, one by one. The concepts you will learn in this course could also be useful for various AWS Certification exams, specially DevOps Engineer. You will be first learning about this exam and a few others like AWS Cloud Practitioner in first few sections. In the later sections, you will be learning about various tools and services related to Cloud Storage, Development, Security and Management.
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer exam is intended for individuals who perform a AWS DevOps engineer role with two or more years of experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments. You can have hands-on experience on AWS, a job experience is not an eligibility criteria here. You are expected to do the following as a DevOps engineer-
Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language
Experience building highly automated infrastructures
Experience administering operating systems
Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies
You will be learning a lot of skills in this course, not just for the Examination point of view, but you can incorporate it with any of your cloud based applications.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in making a career in cloud computing.
- Anyone who may take AWS DevOps Certification Exam and would be preparing for it.
- Anyone who is simple interested in learning and testing Amazon Web Services Platform or any developer willing to develop his/her application over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realize VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 126,000 students from 174 countries across the world.