AWS Certified Database Specialty Certification Test Series
AWS Certified Database Specialty certification is intended for the candidates, performing a database focused role. The certification exam tests the candidate's knowledge of databases on various points such as design, deployment, access, monitoring, maintenance, automation, security, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
SkillPractical AWS Certified Database – Specialty (DBS-C01) exam basically validates:
Understand and differentiate the key features of AWS database services.
Analyze needs and requirements to design and recommend appropriate database solutions using AWS services.
· AWS Relational Database Service (RDS) and Aurora
· AWS DynamoDB (document database)
· AWS Database Migration Tool (migrate your existing databases into the cloud)
· AWS Key Management Service (encryption to secure your data)
· Troubleshooting database connection issues
· AWS Neptune (graph database)
· AWS Redshift (data warehousing)
Tests syllabus description:
The AWS Certified Database - Specialty exam domains covered are:
Domain 1: Workload-Specific Database Design
1.1 Select appropriate database services for specific types of data and workloads
1.2 Determine strategies for disaster recovery and high availability
1.3 Design database solutions for performance, compliance, and scalability
1.4 Compare the costs of database solutions
Domain 2: Deployment and Migration
2.1 Automate database solution deployments
2.2 Determine data preparation and migration strategies
2.3 Execute and validate data migration
Domain 3: Management and Operations
3.1 Determine maintenance tasks and processes
3.2 Determine backup and restore strategies
3.3 Manage the operational environment of a database solution
Domain 4: Monitoring and Troubleshooting
4.1 Determine monitoring and alerting strategies
4.2 Troubleshoot and resolve common database issues
4.3 Optimize database performance
Domain 5: Database Security
5.1 Encrypt data at rest and in transit
5.2 Evaluate auditing solutions
5.3 Determine access control and authentication mechanisms
5.4 Recognize potential security vulnerabilities within database solutions
MORE ABOUT THE AWS CERTIFIED DATABASE - SPECIALTY EXAM
· Exam code: DBS-C01
· Exam voucher cost: $300 USD
· Exam languages: English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese
· Exam format: Multiple-choice, multiple-answer
· Number of questions: 55-65 (estimate)
· Length of exam: 180 minutes
· Passing grade: Score is from 100-1000, passing grade of 750
· AWS certifications are valid for 3 years, after which you must recertify (you get a 50% off voucher for your recertification exam from AWS)
How to take the exam:
· Sign up for a free AWS Training and Certification account***
· Once logged in, select "Schedule New Exam"
· Exam can be taken at your local Pearson-VUE testing center and is given via computer
Who this course is for:
- AWS Developer
- AWS Admin
- DevOps Engineer
Skillpractical is one of the leading ed-tech learning platforms. We design learning paths on trending software & hardware technologies. Our learning path unique design contains DIY projects to LEARN, competitive tests to PRACTICE, and Interview Questions to PREPARE.
All the certification tests are expert designed and purchased by a lot of people on the SkillPractical website. Everything you need to do is purchase the tests, practice the tests, and successfully pass the tough certification exams on the First Attempt!
Why Skillpractical Tests?
- Real Exam Questions which are analyzed and adjusted from Previous Exams
- Our Mock Exam is Just like a real exam
- Lifetime access & Lifetime free updates
- After practicing our tests we assure 100% Pass Guarantee on the First attempt.