- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Big Data collection, storage, processing, and management
- Obtain in-depth knowledge of Data Analytics and AWS architectures and pass the exam
- Big Data analysis and visualization
- Big Data security
- Data Science concepts and implementation
- Become an expert with AWS Machine Learning tools and services
- Level up your career and get AWS certified
- Making unstructured data query-able with AWS Glue, AWS Athena and AWS QuickSight
- Learn how to transform data with Extract, Load, Transform (ETL) technique
- Processing data at unlimited scale with Elastic MapReduce
- Optimizing transactional queries with DynamoDB
- Queuing messages with Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Applying advanced machine learning algorithms at scale with Amazon SageMaker
- Keeping your data secure with encryption, KMS, HSM, IAM, Cognito, STS, and more
- AWS Rekognition with Python
In this lecture you will learn about the AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty course description and structure
AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty new exam vs old exam syllabus comparison will be detailed out in this lecture
In this lecture of AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty exam, you will learn sample question type and solution
What is the average salary for jobs related to "aws big data specialist"?
The average salary for "aws big data specialist" ranges from approximately $89,695 per year for System Programmer to $139,487 per year for Software Architect.
Salary information comes from 32,590 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to Indeed. These figures are given to the Indeed users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.
- Students should have sufficient AWS knowledge and have 2 years or more experience with AWS
- Beginners can also learn from scratch but will have to go through extensive lectures
- Existing AWS power users
- AWS services are not free so you may incur charges from AWS and you are responsible
Welcome to this course. If you want to pass the NEW AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty DAS C01 Exam, then look no further. I am here to help you prepare and PASS the newest AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty DAS C01
Please note that our course material, like the AWS certification exams, are continually evolving. We have released a new version 2020 course, with a stronger and deeper focus on architectures in general, high availability, and the services you do need to know in greater depth.
If you are a beginner, then that is great. You do not need to know anything about AWS since everything is provided in this course to get you up to speed
According to salaries reported by LinkedIn members who work at Amazon Web Services in United States
The average salary for the role of Data Scientist with focus on AWS Machine Learning Architect at Amazon Web Services AWS in United States is 185000 US dollars per year. This salary is based on 122 salaries submitted by LinkedIn members with the title Data Analytics & Machine Learning Engineer at Amazon Web Services AWS in United States
AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty certification course is geared for people who want to enhance their skills in AWS to help organizations design and migrate their architecture to the cloud. This is the next step after obtaining your Cloud Practitioners Certification. This course will develop your skills your learned from the Cloud Practitioners Course in further detail. We cover a broad range of topics with a specific concentration on High Availability, EC2, VPC, Storage and Overall Management of the AWS Console.
You will learn AWS Sagemaker, AWS Machine Learning, Kinesis, Athena, Glue, QuickSight, Rekognition with Python, Jupyter notebooks, and much more.
Getting this certification will enable an IT professional to significantly boost their employability portfolio. AWS is the leading cloud services organisation in the world and they have massive expansion planned for 2019. Organisations are actively looking for professionals who have knowledge of the AWS platform in order to advise them on moving towards the cloud.
See what our students say It is such a comprehensive course that I don’t need to take any other course but this one to learn all important concepts and hand-on application with this AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty course, and I would without a doubt recommend it to everyone. Jill Smith
This is such an awesome course. Clear instruction, and I loved every bit of it – Wonderful learning experience Martino Gonzales.
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience.
This course also comes with:
Lifetime access to all future updates
A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
A 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
FREE AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty Exam
As AWS, Microsoft, and Cisco Certified, a senior Enterprise Architect & Project Manager managing and deploying enterprise level IT projects, my experience with AWS has been phenomenally great. I am excited to share my knowledge and transfer skills to my students.
Enroll now in AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty course today and revolutionize your learning. Stay at the cutting edge of certification and Machine Learning along with Artificial Intelligence - and enjoy bigger and brighter opportunities.
I look forward to seeing you in class
- Beginner Data science students and data analysts
- Anyone working with big data
- Beginners who want to full career in data analytics with machine learning within AWS ecosystem
- Anyone looking to get certified