AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Practice Exams - 2020 NEW
- 4 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Completing the FREE AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner course provided by Amazon is recommended, but not required. Most of our students reported that our course covered all topics that were on the actual test.
- Candidates should have a basic understanding of IT services and their uses in the AWS Cloud platform.
- We highly recommend reading the explanations provided after each practice test, not only for the correct choices, but also for the incorrect ones.
Want to test your exam readiness for the Amazon AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner AND feel confident to pass your AWS exam first time? Find out by testing yourself with this new offering on Udemy. Each of the four practice tests in this set provide an entire exam’s worth of questions, enabling you to confirm your mastery of the topics and providing you with the confidence you’ll need to take the exam.
The tests in this set have been carefully put together so the difficulty level is similar to real exam. Tests in this set are timed, so you’ll know when you’re taking more time than the official test allows, and at the end of the test you’ll receive a list of the questions you answered correctly and incorrectly along with detailed explanation of correct answers and incorrect answers to help you prepare for the actual exam.
These AWS Cloud Practitioner practice exams are designed to focus on the important exam domains which are Cloud Concepts, Security and Compliance, Technology and Billing and Price. The number of questions on each topic reflects the weightage provided in AWS exam syllabus.
Instructor welcome questions from students and try to answer those within 12-36 hours depending on number of queries received.
Practice exams are regularly updated to reflect the latest exam changes and the feedback received from our students.
These AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner practice exams have a passing score of 70% but we highly encourage you to repeat taking these exams again and again until you consistently reach a score of 80% or higher on each exam.
AWS Cloud Practitioner is a beginner level exam and topics are covered only at a high level. There is just not enough material to be able to prepare 6 sets of practice exams without having to repeat a lot of questions (with just rewording). I believe it does not add value hence have kept number of practice exams to four.
We regularly update our exams with any new services AWS launch.
This course comes with a 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!. So get lifetime access now and fast-track your AWS exam success - risk-free!
- Students preparing for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner CLF-C01 exam
- For all professionals who want to gauge their AWS Knowledge for their upcoming job interview
- For those in a non-tech position but regularly work with IT professionals i.e. Project Managers, Business Analysts, Business Managers, etc.