AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) - Hands On
What you'll learn
- Learn the fundamentals and advanace concepts of AWS with customized diagrams and easy to follow hands on
- Prepare for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) exam and get hands on knowledge in basic as well as advance level concepts
- Gain hands on skills in Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Learn how to deploy applications using best practices. How to use Docker, ECS and Lightsail
- Develop hands on skills in serverless computing, Elastic Block Storage (EBS) and Elastic File System (EFS)
- Develop hands on skills in Elastic Load Balancer (ELB), Application Load Balancer (ALB), Network Load Balancer (NLB), Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Two full practice exams and quizzes at the end of sections for exam prepration
- Learn how to use Auto Scaling, Relational Database Service (RDS), DynamoDB, CloudWatch, CloudFront and SNS
- Learn how to use AWS Route53, link it with domain hosted on providers like GoDaddy
- Designed course keeping in mind newcomers in cloud computing
- No previous AWS cloud experience required
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) - Hands On course will start from cloud computing overview and step by step will take you to the various concepts required for preparing the exam. This course is going to be lengthy but very interesting and useful.
There are more than 200 services in AWS, but we are going to cover those which are required for preparation of exam. Some services will be covered in details while others will be given passing reference.
This course cover most of the topics required for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01).
We will be adding new material from time to time in the course to make it more useful with the passage of time. The course is designed in such a way that it will impart the knowledge, So that you can deploy resources in the cloud. The main feature of course are:
Theory as well as Hands on
Why to join this course ?
- More focus on making your fundamentals strong.
- How to properly set up the Labs (State of Art Labs) for learning the concepts has been covered (Hands-On Approach).
- Customized Diagrams (We strongly believe that a picture is worth a thousand words).
- Unique innovative style of teaching.
- More than 27 years of experience in Hands-on training.
What you will learn in this course
- Cloud computing overview
- What is Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- What is Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- What is Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Cloud computing models
- Advantages of using cloud
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- AWS Shared Responsibility Model
- AWS Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2)
- AWS Pricing Calculator
- Create Linux Instance
- Using Putty to connect to Linux Instance
- Implement Apache Web Server on Linux Instance
- Create Windows Instance
- Tools Used For Accessing Cloud
- Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Elastic File System (EFS)
- Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Security and Compliance concepts
- Create and Use Custom AMI
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Deploy Application in Custom VPC using best practices
- Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- Application Load Balancer (ALB)
- Network Load Balancer (NLB)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Well-Architected Framework
- AWS CloudWatch and SNS
- AWS CloudFront
- Auto Scaling
- AWS Route 53
- Docker and containers Hands on
- Elastic Container Service (ECS)
- Elastic Container Registry (ECR)
- Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
- Amazon Lightsail
Who this course is for:
- For those who are preparing for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam (CLF-C01)
- For those who wants to learn about Amazon Web Service (AWS) basics and advance concepts with hands on labs
Vipin Gupta, an accomplished IT professional with over 27 years of experience. Motivated by a desire to share his extensive knowledge with students, he embarked on a mission to provide valuable educational content.
With a wealth of expertise in networking, security, Linux, Cloud Computing, Docker, Kubernetes, and SDN, Vipin Gupta has established himself as a specialist in these domains. Throughout his illustrious career, he has actively engaged with numerous institutions, including universities, engineering colleges, polytechnics, private institutes, and the corporate sector. This wide-ranging involvement allows him to bridge the gap between academia and industry.
Vipin Gupta's contributions extend beyond teaching and mentoring. He has authored four books, covering topics relevant to his areas of specialization. Additionally, he has published more than 20 research papers in esteemed international publications, showcasing his commitment to advancing knowledge in the field.
Recognizing the importance of practical training, Vipin Gupta has conducted thousands of workshops and short-term courses, enabling individuals to gain hands-on experience with various technologies. Furthermore, he has developed over 14 online courses, leveraging digital platforms to reach a wider audience and provide accessible learning opportunities.
Through his professional achievements, dedication, and commitment to knowledge sharing, Vipin Gupta has established himself as a respected figure in the IT industry. His contributions continue to impact both the corporate and academic spheres, fostering growth and empowering individuals with valuable skills for the modern digital landscape.