AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner CLF-C01 - 2020
- 13 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn about the fundamentals of cloud computing and the AWS Cloud ecosystem. By the end of this course, you will be able to confidently work on the AWS Cloud platform and start building cloud solutions.
- In addition, for non-IT professionals, this course will enable you to grasp and prove your understanding how cloud computing and AWS can help you build highly available, fault tolerant and cost effective IT solutions, giving your business the agility to compete effectively in the market.
- Become an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner and Fast Track your IT Career.
- There are no pre-requisites for this course as this course and certification is designed for both IT professionals and non-IT professionals.
By passing the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam you will be able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of cloud concepts, AWS services, security and compliance, architectural concepts, cloud pricing concepts and support models.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) examination is for anyone looking to learn and understand the core offerings of the Amazon AWS Cloud. It is intended for individuals who have no prior knowledge on Amazon AWS and who wish to progress their career by effectively demonstrating an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, its services and how it can help deliver cost-effective IT solutions to meet the demands of the business.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is designed for IT personnel with no cloud experience as well as personnel from other verticals such as sales, marketing, finance and legal who are required to understand the core benefits offered by cloud computing and specifically by Amazon AWS.
About this Course
This is a comprehensive course designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification as well as give you a full understanding of cloud computing and the various services offerings on AWS.
This AWS course will help you validate your ability to:
Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and
Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud.
At the IaaS Academy, we deliver courses that covers all theoretical concepts as well as hands-on demonstrations via labs and assignments to help you build your understanding of the technology stack. This course covers all the core AWS services in great detail and well as offers several lab demonstrations which you can then carry out in your AWS Free Tier account to build up that hands-on experience most employees demand.
Section 1 - Introduction to AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner CLF-C01 and Cloud Computing
Section 2 - AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Section 3 - Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Storage Gateway and Snowball
Section 4 - AWS Networking and Content Delivery
Section 5 - AWS Compute Services
Section 6 - AWS Database Services
Section 7 - Amazon Route53
Section 8 - Application Integration Services
Section 9 - Analytics
Section 10 - Management & Governance
Section 11 - Security
Section 12 - The Well Architected Framework
Section 13 - Billing & Pricing
Section 14 - Book Your AWS Exam
How to take this course?
Review the course videos and ensure you follow the training program through the sections
Create a Free AWS Tier Account
Review all our hands-on labs and ensure you practice the labs in your own Free Tier account
Review the recommended whitepapers
Take our Practice Exams to gain the confidence you need to pass the official AWS Exam the first time.
Reach out to us on the Udemy Q&A support if you are unsure of any concept being discussed in the training. Our AWS Instructors will respond to all AWS course related topics within 8 Hours!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
At Udemy, you are offered a full 30 Day Money back guarantee if you are not happy with this course. However, we are confident that you will find this course your go-to resource for all the study you need to breeze through the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification
Best of Luck
- IT Professionals looking to embark on a cloud computing career or those who work on other cloud platforms and wish to build solutions on AWS
- Non-IT Professionals including Sales, Finance and Senior Executives (CEOs, CFOs, CTO etc) who are looking to build solutions in the cloud with fast turnaround times, while ensuring high available, fault tolerant and cost effective solutions.
- Senior Executives will benefit from this course by understanding how the cloud can help cut IT costs and help their business move away from a CAPEX mode to an OPEX mode of investment in IT
In this lesson, we learn how to configure am Amazon S3 Bucket to host static websites. The resources section include an index.html, error.html file and a jpg image. Download these files to a folder on your desktop. Create a new S3 bucket and ensure that block public access is set to off.
Next, upload the error.html and the image to your bucket ensuring that they have Public Access set to enabled. You should then make a note of the bucket name and the image name with extension. Next, edit your index.html file which you download to correct the img src tag section as shown below. Then save the file and upload it to the S3 bucket. Follow the on-screen demo in the video to test your static website.
<title>Welcome to IaaS Academy</title>
<h1>Preparing for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam</h1><p>
<!–– In the Img tag below, ensure that you first create a bucket and upload the image in the resource section to that bucket. Then ensure that you type in the correct bucketname and the image filename with the jpg extension in the IMG tag below ––>
<img src="https://yourbucketname.s3.amazonaws.com/awscloudpractitioner.jpg" alt="AWS Practice Exams">