AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – 2022
What you'll learn
- The main goal of the course is to provide a deeper understanding and hands-on learning experience on Cloud Computing that deals with managing storage of data
- This course offers a deep and wide range of skills set in the Cloud Computing domain with a comprehensive module to provide practical knowledge
- The course provides complete knowledge on AWS cloud services
- The whole module that is provided is based on recent trends and growing job opportunities in the Cloud Computing domain
- Willingness to pursue a career: Every individual who wants to pursue a career in cloud computing domain, should make themselves capable enough to understand the need of these all. They should have eager to persistently practice and brush up the knowledge in the cloud computing domain, there are always new concepts coming in this domain and you need to be up to date about that. If you are committed to this career, this cloud computing course will boost your skills and will make you an asset to your organization. Skill and passion when blend together, give perfection to your work. Basic skill in Information Technology: Learning cloud computing means you need to have a basic understanding of IT. Here we are not talking about any degree in computer science, however, you should understand a computer, computer networks, database, data processing, data retrieval, virtualization, software engineering concepts, etc.
Cloud computing can be defined as on-demand delivery of database storage, computing power, applications, and other IT resources through the cloud service platform via the internet.
Rapid access flexibility and low cost are the features of it. One need not make a huge investment in infrastructure (which is considered as heavy lifting part in IT).
Scenario before cloud computing:
Buy a stack of servers
Predict traffic and buy servers
Monitoring and maintenance of a server
In a cloud, pricing goes with demand for resources along with saving money and time.
Cloud computing is of three main types:
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Software as a Service (SaaS)
This course offers a deep and wide range of skills set in the Cloud Computing domain with a comprehensive module to provide practical knowledge to be applied in a real-time business environment.
The course provides complete knowledge on Azure and AWS cloud services and three main services in the Cloud Computing domain. This course will equip you with the skills of a Cloud Developer, Data Analyst, QA Engineer, Windows Administrator, Solution Architect and Cloud Engineer in software infrastructure and analytics platform for which there is a growing demand. So, this is an apt course for moving or transforming your career in the field of Cloud Computing.
Who this course is for:
- Students of Cloud computing: If you’re a student of cloud computing and want a career in the cloud computing domain. This cloud computing course will make you build the gap between your college curriculum and industry related to cloud computing by giving you practical and live experiences of cloud computing projects. IT Professional: If you are among the IT professionals like project managers, administrators, developers, executives, etc then you should take this course, as this cloud computing course will help you better run the projects and making the decisions. This course will make you aware of the acronyms and working principles of cloud computing. Cloud Computing Professionals: If you are already into cloud computing and want to take your career path to the next level, this cloud computing course is definitely for you. Deep concept, explanation and working will help you go deeper and challenge yourself. Nowadays, many cloud computing designations are newly opening in the corporate world, which demands well to do knowledge of cloud computing things. So that technical decisions are better made
EDUCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At EDUCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.