AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty Practice Test
Welcome to my course This course will help you expand your knowledge and develop your competence.
What is the AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty?
This credential helps organizations identify and develop talent with critical skills for implementing cloud initiatives. Earning AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty validates expertise in designing and maintaining network architecture for the breadth of AWS services.
Who should take this exam?
AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty is intended for individuals who perform complex networking tasks with five years of hands-on experience architecting and implementing network solutions. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
Professional experience using AWS technology, AWS security best practices, AWS storage options and their underlying consistency models, and AWS networking nuances and how they relate to the integration of AWS services.
Knowledge of advanced networking architectures and interconnectivity options [e.g., IP VPN, multiprotocol label switching (MPLS), virtual private LAN service (VPLS)].
Familiarity with the development of automation scripts and tools. This should include the design, implementation, and optimization of the following: Routing architectures (including static and dynamic); multi-region solutions for a global enterprise; highly available connectivity solutions (e.g., AWS Direct Connect, VPN).
Knowledge of CIDR and sub-netting (IPv4 and IPv6); IPv6 transition challenges; and generic solutions for network security features, including AWS WAF, intrusion detection systems (IDS), intrusion prevention systems (IPS), DDoS protection, and economic denial of service/sustainability (EDoS).
What does it take to earn this certification?
To earn this certification, you’ll need to take and pass the AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty exam (ANS-C01). The exam features a combination of two question formats: multiple choice and multiple response. Additional information, such as the exam content outline and passing score, is in the exam guide.
This course contains two exams, each one 65 questions, with a time of 170min for each exam, with a passing rate of 75%
No requirements needed
All you need is a computer and an Internet connection.
Our AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate practice exams provide you with realistic test questions and provide you with interactive, question-level feedback.
The objective of this Test :
- Get certified in AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty.
- Take a general idea on and win more knoledge on AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty.
- Take your career, to a whole new level with an AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty Certification.
- You will experience the question content and question formats that will appear in the AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty exam.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the content areas of AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty exams.
Who should take this exam?
AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty is a great starting point on the AWS Certification path for individuals who may have any of the following:
Experience in AWS technology
Strong on-premises IT experience and understanding of mapping on-premises to cloud
Experience working in other cloud services
Focus and learn.
Who this course is for:
- My course for anybody want to know new knowledge about AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty
- My course for anybody want to prepere him self for AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty
- He is a programmer specializing in aws with extensive experience in software. The courses that he will provide for students will develop and increase the experience of everyone who trains in them. Welcome.
-هو مبرمج متخصص في نظام AWS ولديه خبرة واسعة في مجال البرمجيات. ستعمل الدورات التي سيقدمها للطلاب على تطوير وزيادة تجربة كل من يتدرب فيها. أهلا وسهلا.