AWS AppStream 2.0 - Introduction
- Already understand the basics of cloud technologies
- Have a good grasp of Microsoft operating systems
- Understand basic networking and cloud networking principles
- Have a good level of understanding of Amazon AWS including IAM and VPCs
- Have access to an Amazon AWS Account to spin up AppStream services
This course covers an introduction to the AWS AppStream 2.0 service. We walk through the initial steps to get your AppStream service configured and publishing applications. We will look at what AppStream is, how and when to leverage it, what the console looks like (both web and aws cli) what Stacks, Fleets and the Image builder are and finally walk through a scripted build example for managing your AppStream images.
Prior Learning: You should have basic prior knowledge of fundamental networking and cloud concepts and be competent with Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Interested in understanding the basics of AWS AppStream 2.0
- Developers who need to leverage the ability to securely demo or stream their applications without giving away their source code
- What is AWS AppStream 2.008:25
Please note: I now work for Amazon Web Services. All opinions in these online courses and content are exclusively my own and not those of my employer.
I wish you the best on your cloud journey whatever stage you are at!
I am a Cloud Solutions Architect with extensive business and technology experience within large corporate, government and consulting agencies. Designing and supporting for large corporate environments with over 80,000+ users. I have worked with numerous industry verticals and previously built and ran my own cloud services company in Australia.