AWS and IBM Databases on Cloud
What you'll learn
- On completion of this course you would be able to perform all kinds of database operations- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete).
- With making API calls with integrated apps and services.
- Master IBM Cloudant options with grip over Indexes- Primary, Secondary, Search and Cloudant Query.
- You will learn about some of the database services on the AWS and IBM Cloud
- A basic understanding of DBMS/Database concepts would be more than sufficient.
In this course, we would explore AWS and IBM Database services available on Cloud. First sections is all about IBM Cloudant- NoSQL Database as a Service, which is one among the most powerful Database solution out there powered by IBM. Here you would learn everything from scratch so don't worry if you are a beginner. We will be diving deeper into advanced topics and features that make Cloudant stand high among its competitors.
This learning series consists of both theoretical and practical sessions, where you would learn and practice a wide range of concepts, features, options by exploring powerful utilities. We would begin our journey by performing basic CRUD operations (Create, Read, Update, Delete) on cloudant after learning fundamentals like ACID semantics, CAP theorem, etc. Then we would learn and build Replications, Indexes- Primary, Secondary, Search and Cloudant query.
In the last sections, we would explore AWS and IBM Database services available on Amazon Cloud. We would begin our journey by learning few basic requirements and fundamental tools like AWS-CLI (Command line interface) that can be integrated with various cloud services.
After that we would be learning all of the Database services- RDS (Relational Database Services), Neptune, DynamoDB, etc. We would be creating instances for each services with practical examples.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would consider IBM Bluemix or IBM Cloudant NoSQL Database as a service for learning or development purposes.
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realize VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 126,000 students from 174 countries across the world.