Learning AWS AppSync with Amplify, AWS CLI, IOS and Swift
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To build IOS apps using AWS amplify framework and swift
- AWS CLI and Amplify framework
- Use graphQL to manage AWS resources
- Creating and Fetching data from DynamoDB.
- Realtime subscription of data.
- AWS Cognito User Pool and Federated Identity Pool
- GraphQL console and designing schema
- AWS AppSync
- AWS S3
- IAM User roles and permissions
- Using AppsSync async client and handling the responses
- Basic knowledge of IOS swift
Easy-to-Use Library: Choose your cloud services and easily connect them to your app with just a few lines of code.
Powerful Toolchain: Effortlessly create and maintain sophisticated serverless backends for your apps.
Beautiful UI Components: Accelerate app development by leveraging our beautiful out-of-the box UI components.
AWS Amplify enables developers to develop and deploy cloud-powered mobile and web apps.
The Amplify Framework is a comprehensive set of SDKs, libraries, tools, and documentation for client app development.
The Amplify Console provides a continuous delivery and hosting service for web applications.
The Amplify CLI lets you quickly add backend features to your application so that you can focus on your application code.
AWS amplify frameworks simplifies AWS resource integration with IOS apps. Instead of integrating individual SDKs for each resource, we can just use amplify to add or remove resources.
In this course we will learn building IOS apps with with AWS as backend using AWS amplify CLI.
This course will helps you to choose world's most popular cloud service AWS as backend for your app. Almost all the features needed for your app will be discussed here.
At the end of this course you will have the necessary skill to develop IOS apps with AWS platform using amplify framework.
This course focuses on practical implementation of the apps along with a summary of most common issues and techniques to handle them.
- IOS developers who wants to use AWS as backend with AWS CLI