Awesome German - German Course For Absolute Beginners
What you'll learn
- Use German in everyday situations
- Use both formal and informal language and tell the two apart
- Speak and write grammatically
- Be willing to study systematically.
If you don’t speak German or know it only superficially, and if you want to learn it from the very basics, this course is for you. It covers all the basic grammar and vocabulary, both formal and colloquial.
Discover How Easy the First Steps in a New Language May Be
· Definite and Indefinite Articles
· Gender of Nouns
· Affirmative, Interrogative and Negative Sentences
· Inflection of Nouns
· Inflection of Adjectives
· Spelling and Pronunciation
· Personal Pronouns
· Regular and Irregular Verbs
· Possessive Adjectives
· Direct and Indirect Objects
· Modal Verbs
· Word Order
· much, much more...
Master the Basics of German – It’s All Well Within Your Reach.
German is one of the most popular languages worldwide. It’s also said to be difficult. Well, I’m not saying it’s easy, but with an appropriate approach it turns out not that difficult at all. If studied systematically, the process of learning can progress really fast.
This is a course which is visually rich. This is to help you soak up the language. You can see the language as used in natural circumstances, not just an accidental collection of artificial examples.
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners and false beginners who have only a very basic knowledge of German.
I studied linguistics and computer science. Since 1999 I've been working as a teacher. I teach languages and programming. For the couple recent years I've worked as a Python developer as well. I'm especially into GUI and 3D programming and 3D modeling with Blender. My favorite GUI framework is Kivy (I also wrote a Kivy book for beginners) and my favorite game engine is Panda3D. I love this job.