Complete AVR Microcontroller Programming Course
What you'll learn
- Programming AVR microcontroller in Atmel Studio IDE
- You will learn how to program a AVR Microcontroller from scratch with datasheet approach
- Build your own projects with the AVR microcontroller..
- You will be learning all the peripherals programming from scratch no libraries used in Atmel Studio IDE
- The class starts from the basics of setting up a microcontroller programming and hardware environment.
- Basic knowledge on electronics components
- Basic knowledge on C programming
- Download and Install Proteus Professional all other software links are provided
Over a 45+ lecture videos, 6.5+ Hours of Full HD Content that will take you in an interactive learning to not only master the coding of AVR Microcontroller, but also learn the very basics of AVR Microcontroller internal structure and hardware schematics required for building your own products out of AVR (Atmega16) microcontroller, how it really works, it’s parts and how your code is working inside the CPU of a Microcontroller.
Hi, welcome you all to this course on Programming on ATMEGA16 microcontroller From Scratch.
The course is structured for the need of learners to understand microcontrollers from scratch till you master your skills. This course is the outcome of the experience I gained after training many of graduate students and working professionals in person, and with my expertise in the field of embedded systems. Few basic Embedded C concepts are also covered.
SM Training Academy invites you all to enroll in this course and explore the world of embedded systems with step by step guidance by own expert trainers to excel in their career. There is no better way to master and understand the AVR microcontroller than joining this course. Whatever you want to learn is available in this course and also we will be updating the course with new lectures in a periodical manner. So join the course and enjoy learning.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a curiosity for making electronics
- Anyone with some experience in electronics
- Anyone with an beginner knowledge of embedded systems
- you will be able to program any AVR microcontroller once completed this course
SM Training Academy established in 2013 with an ambition of serving the needs of people and industry by offering hi-tech solutions incorporating innovations and adaptability. We are expertise in the field of electronics, embedded systems, software, firmware development, Circuit design, Real-time Operating systems and PCB designing.
We also provide development support to various industries undertaking development projects ensuring the quality and reliability of products.
We provide various training and internship courses for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate students of electronics branches of Engineering.
We welcome you to join us on this journey knowledge hunt.
We provide Knowledge of PIC , AVR, Arduino, ARM Cortex-M, ESP, RTOS, Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone black, RF, BLE, WIFI ,PCB Designing, Basic Electronics etc...,