Beware of Scams
- internet connection
- basic investing knowledge
- internet banking experience (optional)
With advancements in technology, there is a spike in fraudulent cases in recent years. Many websites and advertisements have offered various schemes and products that can help get rich within a short period of time with little risk. They may even sound more convincing with impressive testimonials of customers who claimed to have made huge profits but there was never a word mentioned of how many have lost a fortune.
Be cautious as they may simply just too good to be true.
- Internet Banking Security
- Avoiding "Get-Rich-Quick" schemes
- The dangers of dealing with unregulated (by the Monetary Authority of Singapore) persons
Most importantly, don't be the next victim of the latest SCAMS.
Who this course is for:
- general public
- Avoiding SCAMS Introduction00:56
- Don't be a victim - Know the Scams05:12
- MoneySENSE Core Financial Capabilities Framework01:32
The Institute for Financial Literacy is a collaboration between MoneySense and Singapore Polytechnic Enterprise.
Our financial education courses cover basic money management, financial planning and investment know-how.