Aviation : Passenger service and handling
What you'll learn
- By completing this course, you will not only have an advantage when you start your initial training, but you will also greatly improve your chances of being employed as a Passenger Service Agent
- Interpret the respective regulatory requirements related to passenger transport.
- Provide superior customer service in a demanding customer facing environment.
- Add value to existing and future employers looking to hire and retain knowledgeable and high performing personnel.
- Professionally respond to passengers requiring special attention
- Desire to strongly prepare yourself for an Aviation job.
- A pen and a paper to take notes
Ever wonder what it takes to work at one of the airlines industry's most visible airport position?
The first actual step on the path of getting a job is spending time on researching and gathering as much information as you can about this job to gain confidence which will enable you to overcome any nervous anxiety about the recruitment process.
This course; Passenger Service and Handling is meant to help you make that first step of getting your dreams job.
At the end of this course you will be able to conduct yourself effectively during an interview for a Passenger Service Agent’s position. And if you are a newly hired Passenger Service Agent, you will be able to obtain skills to ensure a memorable customer experience at every customer touch point. You will also be able to provide superior customer service in a demanding customer facing environment.
In this course, we will explain:
- Service and its importance
- The First Impression
- Passengers’ Expectations
- Transit and Transfer passenger
- Special Passengers
- Medical Cases
This course will be a great first step for you to start your career in Aviation.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wishing to start a career as a Passenger Service Agent.
- Airline passenger service staff.
- Ground Handling Agents’ passenger services staff.
- Civil Aviation Authorities’ staff providing passenger services.
Mohammed is an experienced airline employee. He worked in the airline industry since 2010 as Traffic Officer, Ramp Coordinator, Load Master, and Safety Auditor. In addition, he is interested in the internet, technology, communication, the economy, and E-commerce. As for e-commerce experience, Mohammed has more than five years in e-commerce and creating Shopify stores. Mohammed has a B.A. in English Studies. He believes in the saying:
"Getting to know something about your dream is the first step on the path of achieving it."