Aviation Operations on the Ground - Health and Safety
What you'll learn
- Aerodrome Hazards and Risks
- Aircraft Hazards and Risks
- Preventing or Minimising Risks and Hazards
- Airside Surface Marking
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Own Safety and of Others
- Able to understand and communicate in the English Language
- Must have a Computer or Tablet or Mobile device to view lesson videos
When enrolling to this course one learns the basics of Aviation Health and Safety with reference to Ground Operations. Aviation is considered to be the safest mode of transportation and this is due to the fact that Health and Safety is given utmost priority in this industry. Each employee, whether if working on the ground or as part of a cabin crew team must be trained in health and safety to ensure the safety of the employee and of others.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in developing Aviation Knowledge or those interested in a career in Aviation
- This is an Introduction Course and recommended for beginners in the Aviation Sector
Aaron Micallef Piccione has over 20 years Experience as Business Owner with a history of working and instructing in the Aviation, Printing, Catering and Real Estate Industries. Skilled in Negotiation, Operations Management, Management, Contract Negotiation, and Project Management. Strong business development professional with a Diploma focused in Business Consulting and Certified as an Aviation Theory Instructor with over 10 years experience as an aviation instructor in a variety of subjects.