Aviation: Customer Service In Airline Industry
What you'll learn
- Understand how airlines and airports operate in relation to the provision of customer|passenger services.
- Learn about customer|passenger and baggage check-in and boarding procedures.
- Improve your customer service skills to increase customers loyalty and sales performance.
- Obtain the skills you need in order to get successfully hired by the lead companies in the aviation industry.
- Aviation General, Codes and Abbreviations, Airline Terminology, Travel Documentation, Baggage Handling.
- Knowledge of the Customer | Passenger Service Agent role, duties coupled with Aviation terminology and procedures.
- Passion for Aviation, Airports, Airlines and Travel is a Must.
- Desire to develop and improve the ways you deal with the customers.
- Laptop, Desktop, Mobile Phone, Earphones/Headset.
Turn your love of aviation into a rewarding, profitable, and fun career!
Airports can be interesting and rewarding places to work.
There are many opportunities available for you to pursue, and not only as a pilot.
The air industry is a large employer that offers many different types of jobs and careers.
Help lead flight into the future with a career in aviation!
Who this course is for:
- Are you working as Check-In Agent, Ticketing/Sales Agent or at the airport infrastructure and have to deal with customers | passengers on a daily routine?
- Do you want your chance to place your best foot forward and really wow your potential employer?
- Do you care for your professional development which can help you advance in your career in aviation?
- Do you want to join the thrilling aviation world and have your input in making people smile?
- If you answered "YES" to even one of the above questions, then this is the right place for you to start!
Over 12 years experience in Aviation industry as Airport Director for the European Leading Airline.
More than three decades experience in Hospitality/Hotels as Director of Operations.
Expert in strategic planning and implementation.
Guiding and directing staff, utilizing strong and effective strategic leadership.
Strong communication skills and significant experience working with multicultural teams.
Strong Remote Management and Project Management skills.
Multilingual, Fluent in English and Russian, Basic knowledge of Deutsch, Armenian-Native
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Master's Degree in Sociology & Management Psychology