Avaya Self-Service Developer
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Avaya Self Service and Artificial Intelligence
- Avaya Speech Applications and Artificial Intelligence
- Prepare for the Avaya Solutions Architect - Exam
- Design Highly Resilient and Scaleable Self Service Solutions for Unified Communications, Contact Center and Artificial Intelligence
- Become Intimately Familiar With The Avaya Experience Portal
- Become A Telecom Expert
- You will need to set up an Avaya Customer Account (Avaya Support Portal)
- You can download the Avaya Orchestration Designer (ISO) file from a google drive. (Send us an email).
- Your own Avaya Orchestration Designer Toolset and PC Headset (optional, but recommended)
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
- Includes Eclipse Framework for Java Developers
The Avaya Experience Portal and Orchestration Designer training enables organizations to understand and employ dynamic, real-time self-service treatments using Avaya Intelligent Customer Routing; to automate outbound services with Proactive Outreach Manager; and to leverage existing web applications to create compelling, new services
This Developer Training on Experience Portal includes:
Experience Portal media servers, concepts on which provide automation functionality such as terminating telephony sessions, interfacing to third-party multimedia services and the management of VoiceXML and CCXML sessions.
Experience Portal Manager, concepts which provides centralized operations, administration, management and provisioning interfaces for Experience Portal, Proactive Outreach Manager, Intelligent Customer Routing and other Avaya products.
Orchestration Designer, Developer tools which supports application development for Experience Portal and other Avaya self service platforms.
Application Execution Environment is a virtual environment where CCXML and VoiceXML applications developed using Orchestration Designer can be deployed and run.
Omni-channel Applications understand concepts to enhanced customer service experience by developing multi channel (email, SMS, voice) applications for self service.
Develop Self Service Applications Start Developing Applications from scratch for customer service experience by developing voice applications for self service with Orchestration Designer.
- Anybody that wants to learn Telecom / Self Service and Artificial Intelligence