Getting started with Autonomous Database
- Basic knowledge of Oracle database administration is preferred
In this course you are going to learn all the basics in order to start working with Oracle Autonomous Database. In this course we assume that you don't have any previous knowledge, so you will learn also the basics of Oracle Cloud.
In this course you will take advantage of the Oracle Free Tier, you don't have to pay anything forever! Once you have your account, you will provision an Autonomous Database and will learn how to administrate it. We will test its features, and in case you have already an Oracle Database, you will learn how to migrate your existing one!
Who this course is for:
- Oracle Database Administrators, Developers
- 11:15Introduction to Oracle Autonomous
- 05:52Using the Oracle Free Tier
- 19:02Oracle Cloud Tour and Oracle Autonomous Provisioning
- 12:39Oracle Autonomous Basic Administration
- 14:10Oracle Autonomous Hot Scaling with Swingbench
- 10:02Validate your database before migrating to Autonomous
- 29:54Migration to Oracle Autonomous
Architecting, solution design and solution presentation are my focus areas. I have worked for two years as a Solution Engineer. I help customers and prospects understand how to solve their complex business challenges with Oracle solutions such as Databases, Middleware, Blockchain, Digital Assistant, Application Development, Analytics, Security and Integration, amongst others.
I'm responsible of designing architectures and solutions using all the portfolio of Platform as a Service and Infrastructure as a Service, in order to help customers on their digital transformation using Oracle Cloud. Additionally, I’m specialized at the Core Technologies like Oracle Database, Oracle Database Options, Oracle Big Data, Cloudera and NoSQL.