- 29 mins on-demand video
- 5 mins on-demand audio
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You'll know how to change your oil.
- You'll know how to check your oil.
- You'll know how to check your tires.
- You'll know where to get parts for your car.
- You'll learn about mirrors.
- You'll learn about car washes.
- You'll learn about which type of oil is best for your car.
- You'll learn about your Owner Manual.
- You'll learn about headlights.
- You'll learn about car safety.
- Have an open mind about cars and maintenance.
- Have patience going through the course.
- Have patience with yourself.
Do you wish you understood car mechanics?
Do you sometimes wonder what that sound is your car is making?
Have you ever heard a screeching sound, took your car to the mechanic and it wouldn't make that sound again? How'd you feel?
here's your opportunity to learn about car mechanics while saving time and money.
This course shows you:
- How to change and check your oil.
- How to find out what type of oil is best for your car.
- Where to get parts for your car.
- How to check your tires and more.
No longer do you have to be the woman driving in your car fearful of something happening to your car and being taken advantage of. You will have basic knowledge of your car and feel confident when getting your oil changed. You will be know where your spare tire is and what the difference is between a donut and a regular tire. You will be able to ask the appropriate questions the next time you have a car issue.
- Any female who owns a car.
- Any female who drives a car.
- Female college students.
- Divorced women.
- Working moms.
- Single moms.
- Working women.
- Women in the procress of buying a vehicle.