The Automotive Sales Process: Sell More Cars/Hold More Gross
What you'll learn
- Use the Automotive Sales Process to improve your everyday performance
- Navigate difficult (but very common) situations in working with clients
- Sell more cars, make more money and create satisfied and loyal clients
- Truly understand the importance of the Sales Process and what it can do for you
- A little experience selling cars would be helpful; some of the material may not make a lot of sense to someone completely new to the business
- Apart from that, just bring an open mind. If you're not open to change, you won't be able to improve!
The Automotive Sales Process is the absolute key to successful automotive sales, yet it is rarely understood well. Too often new people are told what to do, but not why they should do it. This course explains the Automotive Sales Process, step by step, with an emphasis on why each step is necessary and how it leads you to a sale.
In this course, you'll first see why the process is crucial to success. Then, each step of the process is explored with a focus of why the step exists and how it fits into the process as a whole.
Next, you'll learn what else you need--apart from the process itself--to make everything work. Finally, we look at some challenging situations where the Sales Process may seem like it won't work, but in fact comes to the rescue!
We take a non-adversarial, client-centered approach to sales. Our courses are aimed at the true Automotive Sales Professional who is striving for a career in automotive sales. We strive to help you build that career. If you are someone who approaches the job as a money maker "until something better comes along" or if you're looking for "tricks" to make huge profits at the client's expense, please look elsewhere. This isn't that kind of course.
Who this course is for:
- If you are an automotive sales professional and you cannot quickly list the steps of the sales process, you should definitely take this course.
- If you can list the steps of the process but don’t really understand the purpose or importance of each step, you should take this course.
- If you are looking for "tricks" to hold a big gross at the client's expense, this course is definitely NOT for you.
- This course is ideal for serious sales professionals, in it for the long game, that want to build a book of business.
Terry is a top-level Automotive Trainer who has worked with many brands over a 30+ year career. Because of his racing background, early work focused on product and technical training, but since 2002 Terry's focus has been on sales training and in-dealership consulting.
In that time he has created cutting-edge curriculum for major manufacturers and has himself conducted in excess of 1,200 training sessions divided between scores of hotels, hundreds of dealerships and now the virtual classroom. Terry trains managers and sales people alike on topics covering every part of the Sales Process, Improving Customer Retention, CSI, Internet Sales and Leasing.
Terry is, at the core, a "car guy" who believes that buying a car should be a great experience. He is dedicated to helping Automotive Sales Professionals create that great experience while making their job more enjoyable and more profitable.