Automotive Engineering; Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle
What you'll learn
- Automotive Engineering:Types of Fuel Cells
- Automotive Engineering : Working of Fuel Cell
- Automotive Engineering;Working of Fuel Cell electric Vehicles
- Automotive Engineering; Hydrogen Refuelling stations working
- No Pre requisites
•Automotive Engineering has made huge progress towards the production of Green cars and Zero emission vehicles.
Battery-electric vehicles (BEVs) dominate the talk about zero-emission vehicles, and cars like the Chevrolet Bolt EV and Tesla Model 3 are well-known examples of BEV technology. But another type of electric vehicle — the fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV) — also produces virtually no harmful exhaust emissions and has virtually all of the other advantages of a BEV.
•Furthermore, an FCEV offers quick refueling in a process that mimics filling the gasoline tank of a conventional car. Thus, a fuel cell car regains its full driving range in a matter of five or 10 minutes versus the lengthy charge times of current BEVs.
•FCEVs use a propulsion system similar to that of electric vehicles, where energy stored as hydrogen is converted to electricity by the fuel cell.
•FCEVs are fueled with pure hydrogen gas stored in a tank on the vehicle.
•Similar to conventional internal combustion engine vehicles, they can fuel in less than 4 minutes and have a driving range over 300 miles.
• FCEVs are equipped with other advanced technologies to increase efficiency, such as regenerative braking systems that capture the energy lost during braking and store it in a battery. Major automobile manufacturers are offering a limited but growing number of production FCEVs to the public in certain markets, in sync with what the developing infrastructure can support.
Who this course is for:
- Automotive Engineering students , Automotive Engineering Enthusiasts , Automobile Engineering Students,
I am a Maters Degree(MTech) holder from Elite Indian Institute of Technology & My specialization is Automotive Engine Technology. I am passionate about Automotive Engineering/Automobile Engineering .I worked in some prestigious organizations like Mitsubishi, Cummins & Caterpillar. I have handson experience on various Automotive Engineering roles like Turbocharging, Aftertreatment technologies, Electronic powertrain , CRDI etc. I love to share the knowledge I gained from my 16 years of experience in the field of Automotive Engineering with all you students .